The Happening (part 1)

(It's ya girl Stevie here puttin' a lil spin on this story. Tell me how ya like it in them comments baybeh!)

[RECAP BITCHES!]

"I'll call her back when I get out the shower."

I got back in and washed up and rinsed off then went to my room.

Bahja
I did my hygiene and left the bathroom.

"Bae wats wrong?"
* * *

Real quick! What y'all think up with Nique!? I bet can't nobody guess without reading further bruh! Ooh it's getting in deep so prepare to sip yo tea!

* * *

**Bahja**

"Well.. Baby who is Quan?"

I froze. I haven't heard his name in so long, it sorta left my mind. I thought to myself "What could she possibly wanna know about him?"

"Quan? He's nobody babe. Where the hell did you hear about him anyway, ahaha?" I chuckled nervously, noticing how serious she looked.

"If he's nobody, why is your sister giving you a heads up that he's coming to her party tomorrow?"

See? As if the fact that I didn't wanna talk about him wasn't hella obvious, and I swear that question pissed me off. I was honestly done with this convo.

"You know what? I honestly don't know. Why don't you ask her? I mean damn, he just somebody from way back when Zonnique."

**Zonnique**

Well I'll be damned. I guess she told me.

I shook my head and scoffed as she got in bed and huffed then put a pillow over her face. To be completely honest, I didn't even wanna finish the convo if she was gonna act like that. With a slight huff, I grabbed my pillows off the bed and went to the living room. No way in hell I was gonna lay my head down next to hers, not me no way.

I didn't say anything to her after all that she said and that's how the rest of the night went. Even when we ate dinner, nothing but silence. I sighed a little as a spread my blankets over the couch, Bahja didn't even say good night.

As sad as I was about the whole situation, I didn't let it get to me. LoLo's party tomorrow had me ready to turn up and not even my bipolar ass girlfriend could ruin that. I turned onto my side and I turned the light off, eventually drifting off to sleep. Thank God.

**Bahja**

~next day~

I couldn't believe how nervous I was. I mean, yeah.. I did miss Quan but we're both taken now. I swear I can't wait for him to see what he missed out on when he cheated, I bet his new girl ain't even cute smh.

My thoughts were interrupted by Nique Nique rushing down the stairs looking cute as ever. She grabbed her LV satchel and her sunglasses off the counter, then she got her keys and we were gone.

* * *

~at the party~

**Zonnique**

Because Bee disappeared somewhere, I was sitting at a table and talking to Bre for most of this party. When she got up to get drinks, I decided to get up and look for Bahj.

I seen her in the kitchen, her and LoLo both talking and being secretive. Then, two people walked in.

**LoLo**

My mouth dropped when Quan and his girlfriend walked in. I knew he would look different after two years, but damn. When I say he looked even better, I mean it. He went from fine, to gorgeous.