The Happening (part 2)

Hehe ^.^ good evening dipsticcs! I am so glad that you are here. Lol it's me, Stevie from StevieBoii Productions xD, bout to finish this chap. Brace yaself man it's deep xD

(Stevie in media)

**Bahja**

Both frightened at the sound of Nique's voice, me and Quan snatched away from one another.

"Zonnique, I'm so sorry-" I managed to say before she ran out of the kitchen in tears.

Breaunna looked at me and shook her head, taking a sip of her soda. Shortly after that, Stevie walked in. I shot her a glare that she failed to notice because she was too busy hugged up on Quan.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, he was acting like that kiss never happened. Smh typical ass Quan.

Before losing my damn composure, I ran after my girlfriend who was now digging through her purse for the keys.

"Zonnique, please wait..." I begged, grabbing her hands. She quickly snatched away and got in the passenger seat of the car.

"Take me home Bahja. I don't wanna hear it." She mumbled through her crying.

Before saying anything else, I let out a small sigh and got in the driver's seat. Not knowing why I looked over at her one more time before starting the car.

"Aren't you gonna let me explain?" I questioned, placing a hand on her knee.

"Explain what!? You kissed him. Ain't shit to explain, take me home." She scoffed, slapping my hand away.

I couldn't believe it, I think I may have broken her heart. The drive to her place was very silent, she wouldn't even kiss me goodbye when she got out the car.

"I love you Nique!" I sighed, watching her ignore me and go into her house.

I knew I fucked up and there was nothing I could do to make it better.

Days passed, I called her a thousand times, you think I got called back? Nope. I'm dead to her, I know it. She fucking hates me and I sacrificed her for a guy like Quan.

Gosh, he didn't even treat me right. He always cheated and was always worried about his money. Then, he would hit me because I didn't wanna be his traphoe. I can't believe I would even think about liking him again.

All my thoughts sunk in as I picked up the large bottle of Hennessy I had hidden under the sink. Depressed and deep in bad thoughts,
I took a sip out of the bottle and sighed.

As more thoughts poured in, I took more sips. Sips turned into gulps and those gulps turned into me drinking the whole bottle. What else was I to do?

**Zonnique**

"Ugh, another call from Bahja." I groaned, clearing my call log. I was busy with someone else and I did not need her ruining it for me.

"Haha, I understand ma. It be like that sometimes. Shit, I'm still pissed as well, bet nobody hit my phone." Stevie laughed, taking a sip of her Dr. Pepper.

I know, three days is way too early for me to start dating again, right? Well, there's no rush with Stevie and she's not secretive like Bahja is. Plus, she comforted me and I did the same for her. We were both heartbroken.

"And to think, I was in love wit ha. Dumb cheatin' ass.." I mumbled, sipping my sprite and eating a couple of gummy bears.

"It's okay baby, it ain't in everybody to be loyal ahaha.." She chuckled, checking her phone.

A smirk appeared on her face when she saw the screen and it made me wonder. Before I could ask why she was so interested in her phone all of a sudden, my phone rang. It was Breaunna.

"What do you want Bre? I'm sorta on a date right now." I scoffed the minute I answered the phone, for a little while only silence could be heard then she spoke up.

"Nique... Just turn on the news."

"The news? For what?" I questioned, everyone knows I don't watch the news.

"Just please turn it on..." She sniffled into the phone.

"O-okay, what channel Bre?" I asked, starting to get worried.

She replied "channel 5" and I turned to the channel, seeing what all the tears and sniffles were about.

"Local Atlanta youths reportedly injured in a fatal car crash within the last hour. The alleged victims, one who was drunk driving, were recently identified as Bahja Rodriguez and Dequantes Lamar."

Those words froze everything. I dropped my soda and began to cry, feeling like my chest was about to cave in. Bahja's been in a fatal car accident.

S/N: So sorry I'm late but life had me stressed as fucc.

Hope you like it tho!

-Stevie