All Better?

I'm back again sorry for the long wait for the chapter. Let's get started.

Zonnique Pov

After they wheeled me back to my room and I got back into the bed. All I could do is think about Bahja I felt so bad.

I should have answered her calls and replied to her text.

But I didn't think and it's my fault.

All I did was cry until I fell asleep.

*2 Hours Later*

I was woken up by Bre.

Bre: How you feeling?

Zonnique: I'm ok I guess.

Bre: She'll be fine Nique she's a strong girl she'll make it through.

Nique: "What if she doesn't? I'll be devastated. I won't be able to live knowing that I didn't talk to her. And it was because of me."

She's my everything and I won't be able to loose her I'll go crazy.

Bre: "Stop talking like that she will make it and she will get better".

I turned away from her and then the doctor came in.

Doctor: Your free to go home.

I got my stuff and Bre took me home.

I made it home and I went in my room.

And I cried until I couldn't anymore I just hope she will make it.

-

*3 months Later*

I've been depressed. I never leave my room my mom brings me my food and she forces me to get in the shower all I do is sleep, cry and stare at the ceiling.

I can't think anymore. I don't even know how bahjas doing. Bre stop coming I've pushed everyone away. I want nothing to do with anyone.

Bahja Pov

I woke up in pain and not being able to talk. What the fuck happened to me? I looked down at my body and I see nurses taking a cast off my leg and I hit her so I could get her attention. She hurried and got me some water.

Nurse: How do you feel Ms.Rodriguez?

Bahja: Better what happened to me?

Nurse: You got into a bad car accident and you had a broken leg that's healed now and a fractured arm that's healed. And you had some minor cuts and bruises that's faded away. And you were in a coma for 3 months.

Bahja: FOR WHAT?!

Nurse: Yes yesterday made 3 months you were in a coma. I've already let your mother know she's on her way. Well keep you one more night to make sure your healthy enough to go home.

Bahja: ok.

Shamara: oh my gosh bahja* hugs her* I thought I lost you baby. Thank god you made it baby.

Bahja: I'm so sorry ma. I'm done drinking. I've learned my lesson.

Shamara: good I'll come and get you tomorrow.

She left and then I saw my phone on the side table I grabbed it and I went through my phone and I had tons of messages from this unknown number I read them and The number was saved under "My Baby❤" I don't remember dating anyone. I scratched my head trying to remember who this person was and why she texting me. I touched the button to signal the nurse. I laid back and turned the TV on surfing the channels. I started to doze off until I heard this loudmouth nurse walk in. I cut my eyes over at her.

Nurse "your finally woke"

Bahja" I was sleep till you walked in yelling"

Nurse"Calm down Ms. Rodriguez "

Bahja "No you Came in here all loud and woke me up"

Nurse "look girl calm the hell down"

Bahja "excuse me"

The nurse checked on her vitals and everything and walked out. Bahja sighed and layed back down closing her eyes again. She heard loud yelling
And which made her eyes shoot open and stare at the door. She stared at the door for what felt like forever but no one came in. She got comfortable and put her ear buds in grabbing her phone turning on some music. She closed eyes as the music flowed through her ears. She bobbing her head to the words which made her eventually fall asleep. She started seeing flashbacks of her life which made her smile in her sleep.