The Happening (Part 3)

Hey, guys, I'm the new cowriter ^.^ I'm so excited to write in this story!! I love this story it's the best. If you guys want help on your stories I'll be glad to help message me @ThePinkGawdess_

Aight let's get on with the story!

Zonnique

I started having trouble breathing. I was panicking. Stevie started to freaking because I'm struggling to breathe.

She picked me and put me in her car and drove me to the hospital.

She picks me up and then all I remember is blacking out.

Bahja

I was with my boy Dequantes and I was fucked up. We were on our way to go fuck some bitches. I needed to get my mind off of her. Since she wouldn't return or answer the calls I gave up.

I was going about 95 on a 65-speed limit. And I wasn't looking but then all I heard was.

Dequantes: BAHJA WATCH OUT

then I went black.

Zonnique

I woke up feeling better I had an iv and a breathing tube in my nose.

I was fine. No one was in my room. I don't remember what happened to me.

Then Stevie walks in.

Stevie: Zonnique your up are you ok?

Zonnique: I'm fine. Why am I here?

Stevie: You had a panic attack.

Zonnique: Why?

Stevie: Because Bahja got in a fatal car accident you don't remember?
After she said that. It clicked in my head. I started freaking out again and I ripped out the iv and breathing tube and ran to the front desk looking for Bahja.

Receptionist: Sorry mam she's currently in surgery. But she's on the 6th floor. The family is there.

I ran to the elevator and went up to the 6th floor and I saw Bre in tears and I ran into her arms and we both started crying.

Shamara: My poor baby

Zonnique: It's going to be OK we just have to pray and think positively of this situation.

I went back to talk to Bre.

Zonnique: This is all my fault Bre if I never would have ignored her calls or text. She would never be here.

Bre: It's not your fault. Just because of what happened to y'all doesn't mean it's your fault. Things happen. But Bahja knows better than to drink and drive.

Zonnique: It's my fault. I hate myself. Bahja doesn't deserve this. I don't need to live Bre.

Bre: Don't you ever say that again in your life. You need to be here and stay alive this had nothing to do with you. Would Bahja want you saying shit like this? I know she wouldn't. The fact that you would say that proves to everyone you still love her. So why would you want to do if you still love her?

Zonnique: of course I love her and I always will but I feel as if it's my fault.

After the doctor came out.

Shamara: How is my baby doctor?

Doctor: We managed to save her. But for now, she is in a coma. But we're not sure if she will ever wake up from it.

After he said that I passed out.

I woke up in a room again. And this time they have people watching me. I'm not allowed to leave yet.

The doctor came in.

Doctor: Your up how are you?

Zonnique: I'm fine I want to go home.

Doctor: well you can't I want to make sure your healthy to go home.

Zonnique: And why is that?

Doctor: Because you've had a panic attack and passed out within an hour span and we want to make sure it's nothing serious.

Zonnique: Fine. Can I at least visit Bahja.

Nurse: Yes we can go now.

I get put in a wheelchair. I love them they are such fun.

They finally get to her room. I go in and she looks so pale and defeated. She had a broken leg and a fractured arm. She was all bruised up. I started to cry.

Zonnique: Please Bahja wakes up. I love you so much I'm sorry for ignoring your calls and text. I was so angry because of what you did with Quan you hurt me. I felt as if I couldn't trust you. Just please baby I need you.

I kiss her head and sit back in the wheelchair and I get wheeled back into my room. I got into the hospital bed and cried myself to sleep.

Damn what a sad chapter. Do you guys think there is something wrong with Zonnique? Do you think Bahja will wake up? Comment what you think.

I'm out. Till next time

ThePinkGawdess_