♤chapter fourteen♤

◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾

The island was beautiful, none of the children could deny that, nor would they try to. If you had to be stuck in one place for your entire life, well this seemed like one of the nicer options. Granted there was nobody to talk to and very little activity but the waters were clear and the greenery abundant.

After hearing what Mendoria had to say about her past and the queen and all that jazz, the children were pretty damn sure they wanted to take down Selene, for all she had done to them and others before. It seemed like the queen had done far more on the throne than anyone before her, behind her husbands back and right before his very eyes.

If anyone was awake late enough to hear it, the children of the witch came home in the dead of night, soaked from a night swim. Hushed whispers of 'what's going on?' and 'who are these people?' echoed around the tower. Eventually they calmed down, ready to size up all these new people.

On top of that, the new day brought forward a few matters of business. Some more depressing than others. The first one was....what did they do with Caden's body? Do they bury it here? Preserve it for his family? Burn it in some sort of ceremony? It was a hard thing to figure out.

The next thing: Training. They had to start working on their magic and fast. Nobody was exactly sure how well Queen Selene could control her mind manipulation or if there was a point where it became irreversible...or atleast to a point where it was very difficult to  reverse.

So safe to say...there was alot to get through.

◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾

Start with your oc waking up!