♤chapter six♤

◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾

After the horrific events in the underground tunnels in Mendacium, any of the group that had been knocked or fallen unconcious were carried to carraiges through the tunnels, the injured were put in another carraige and any people still awake were in a third carraige.

Restraints were removed tentatively though carraiges were closed off. Spacious though, like if you made a covered wagon really fancy. Subtely all over the carraige was emblems of the Demarantan royal family, the Kalos dynasty. Their Queen, Marisol came from this dynasty so her name was taken by her husband.

It was a long journey to Demaranta, and throughout the course of the journey, everyone had fallen asleep. The carraiges were so spacious and comfortable and restraints had been removed and it had been a rough day.

They awoke in beds, all aligned facing eachother. All injuries were bandaged and the pain from them was majoritively gone. Silk bedsheets that smelled like lavender, curtains drawn. It was late evening but the curtains were drawn. People awake early enough could faintly hear yelling.

"You're fired!"

"But your majesty-"

"No! You directly disobeyed my orders, you used unnecessary force, you and your whole legion are fired! Get out of my castle!"

Heels clipped past the door, a door squealed open and then closed again, heels clipping once more. A nasty argument, a nasty temper, but definitely a passionate woman. Slowly, the children begin to wake up, disorientated and confused.

One minute they were fighting and now they were lying in bed? What's going on?

◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾

OOOOOOOOOO INTRIGUE

Alright start with your ocs getting up!