♤chapter twelve♤

◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾

Oh the day after a party was always an interesting one in the Old Lady's Tankard. Late into the night were there drunken dances and songs being sung and noise being made. Goodness help anyone who decided they wanted to sleep that night....and oftentimes those who wanted to sleep were the ones the party was being thrown for in the first place. Figures

That being said, if the new recruits thought they were going to get an easy day here...goodness they were wrong. They were so wrong. Early in the morning came a knock on each of their doors from the one, the only William Dearil, looking a little rough around the edges but presentable nonetheless.

" Alright children! Rise and shine! You didn't think you all were gonna partake in the mess and not partake in the cleanup did you? Come on, there are plenty of rooms in this Inn, and plenty of mops and brooms and brushes left for you to help! Maybe you'll be able to snatch some of the leftovers for your troubles, if you're smart enough about it "

So begrudgingly, and rather exhaustedly, the children got ready, draaaaaaaagged themselves downstairs and recieved a quick breakfast of bread and jam and tea before setting off on their work. That could be in the kitchen, the main room, behind the bar, and outside. Everyone collectively decided that whoever cleaned the bathroom would get first dibs on leftovers and an extra dessert.

This would be a long day

◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾

This was shooooort but start wherever!