Chapter 28

Alice's POV

"...and Emmett, don't get technical with me or I WILL make your life miserable and a living hell. Remember I shop for your clothes so watch your back. " I said.

Everyone was running around the house getting ready when I had a vision. I saw Jasper, Emmett, Rose, Esme, Carlisle, Edward, Bella, and I going to Denali for the month. Renesmee and Jacob must be staying here. I don't know yet. But, we must leave tomorrow and return on the 2nd of February. A small timid girl with straight black hair came up to me and hugged me. I don't know who this kid is yet but I will.

The vision ended and I looked up to see everyone looking at me.
"Alice, Are you okay, my love?" Jasper said as he wrapped his hands around me.
I nodded and leaned my head back against his chest. He kissed me and I explained my vision to my family. I turned to Renesmee and Jacob.

"You two will be staying here. I didn't see you in the vision." I said.
"I think we can stay entertained for a month." Jacob said.
Renesmee giggled I grabbed her hand and ran up stairs. I helped her get ready for the party. I looked at my masterpiece and smiled in delight. I turned on my heels and walked out the door. I looked at Jasper and Edward.

I zipped my way over and stopped in front of them. "Watch Jacob's reaction!" I said.
I giggled as I told Renesmee it was alright to come down.
"Jacob... why don't you be a gentleman and help Renesmee down the stairs?" Esme asked.
"Good idea, Esme! I'll meet her half way... how's that?"
"Good idea, Jake. Go halfway up the stair case and wait there for her." Bella said.

You guys probably Won't read it but I am currently working with my editor for more chapters to come and read her stories. Read them at WOLFPUP99 the tab will be in the comments. Enjoy!