Chapter 1

Renesmee POV

It's been 6 years since the battle, yet I still get nightmares of that day; the day I put my family in danger. I was told it wasn't my fault, but I couldn't have felt more guilty. We could've died and all for what? Just trying to protect the one thing that could end up destroying them.

I never thought I would survive that day or at least leave with my whole family, but all thanks to my Aunt Alice. She tried the impossible and looked for the unthinkable. She searched the world and looked for someone like me. A hybrid, if she hadn't found Nahuel and Hulien we probably would have never left the encounter in one piece.

Thanks to my family's witnesses nothing went wrong. I'm still feel a bit of remorse for my cousins in Denali. Kate and Tanya lost their sister, Irina, to the Volturi for misinforming them of me. Even my best friend Jacob helped. He along with the wolf pack fought alongside us. He's always been there for me and my family. He's always protecting us from danger. I owe my life to him and the pack.

Anyway, I'm about 15 years old mentally and physically but I'm actually only 6 years old. I can't wait until next week. Why? Because its my seventh birthday at I'll be 16. I'll forever be stuck at 16.