Chapter 10

Renesmee's POV

When Chase answered he was completely calm. I was expecting him to be angry with me or at least full of rage. I was shocked. I was completely wrong. He answer me the complete opposite way I thought he would. I set up a day. We were going to meet up on Saturday at 7. He was picking me up and taking me to the diner. I couldn't take it any longer. I marched downstairs and sat next to Jake. We decided to watch a movie. We were watching "Evil Dead". When I got scared I hid behind Jake. His scent was intoxicating. It was sweet. I got out from behind him and leaned on his shoulder. He looked at me and asked me "Nessie are you scared?" I nodded in response. he just laugh at me. I then noticed Jake's top button was undone. Then I thought to maybe take his shirt off and just have him walk around the house like that for a few hours. I then noticed his full lips. What if I were to kiss him. My dad growled extremely loud. " Absolutely not and let me remind you. I can read your thoughts!!" He then left towards his and moms room. He shut the door. So I wouldn't be able to hear. I caught part of the conversation. " Edward we have to tell her!" my mom said. " No, she isn't ready." My dad replied. I then heard it slowly disappearing. I think my Dad noticed and decided to whisper.

___________________________To be continued...