15

"What do you think was the reason for Nano's disappearance?" Mila shrugged "Nano was in a lot of pain. His brother even beat him to a crisp. Everyone was against him. It's a shame he was forced to leave his family, though."

~~~

"I'm going to smash your face in!" Guzmán ran towards Nano outside of the classroom

"I'm going to smash your face in!" Guzmán ran towards Nano outside of the classroom. Nano was held back by Samuel "Guzmán, your sister was the most important person in my life. For real, we were going to have a kid together! I would've never hurt her! Ever! I know it's easy to blame me, but worry about your so-called friends. They are laughing at you."

"If you come anywhere near me or them again, I'll kill you!" Samuel dragged Nano to the bathroom leaving Guzmán to walk back into the classroom with the rest of the students.

"That thug walked right in here as if he owned the place." Azucena shook her head "I know, and I'm sorry that it happened." Lu raised her eyebrows "But it happened anyway."

The door then opened "Samuel...Come in, please." Lu shrugged "Let's hope you have the dog well tied up." Azucen's eyes widened
"Lucrecia! That person is innocent until proven otherwise."

Guzmán looked down "Or until he kills someone else." Cayetana sighed "Shouldn't there be a restraining order against him?" Rebeca rolled her eyes "God! He just came here to tell you a few home truths. You need to hear them every now and then. He didn't slash anyone up."

Lu smirked at Rebeca "The thugs look out for one other. Why not give him a slap on the back?" Rebeca shrugged "You could do with a good slap."

Azucena began to raise her voice "All right, that's enough! Sit down."

~~~

"Does throwing a party right after a murderer has threatened us all seem normal to you?" Guzmán shook his head "You're going to stop living your life because of that? We are going to that party." Lu looked down "Baby... Really? Do you want to go back to your old house? I don't know. I think it's really creepy." Guzmán hit the vending machine and walked forward
"We are all going. We'll have a great fucking time and if Nano comes near anyone, I'll smash his head open. Did you think I was bluffing earlier?" Guzmán walked off and Mila grabbed Antonio's arm. "What should we dress up as?" Antonio licked his lips and smiled "What about a pair of Devils." Mila nodded "Yeah, I think I could find something. Do you wanna come over to my house and get ready?" Antonio smirked "Yeah, let's do it."

~~~

Mila walked into the party, hand-in-hand with Antonio. They both looked around at the many decorations. Mila felt a little uncomfortable being in the old Nunier household. It reminded her of Marina.

The two continued to walk through the house and saw Ander and Omar with Rebeca. Mila hugged Ander from behind and laughed "You guys look great!" Ander turned around and looked uncomfortable. "Thanks. Nice costume." Rebeca turned her camera at Mila and Antonio. "Smile, chicos." Mila kissed Antonio's cheek as he smiled at the camera.

After the photo, Mila dragged Antonio to the drink area and poured themselves some alcohol. Antonio's eyes widened when Mila downed her drink in a couple of seconds. She felt a stinging sensation roll down her throat and smirked at Antonio "Ready to get wasted." Antonio rolled his eyes and grabbed Mila's hand and pulled her to the dance floor.

The two danced to the music for the rest of the night. Her back was on Antonio and her hips swayed to the music. She turned around and kissed him on the lips by surprise. Mila laughed, wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder.

Mila looked to her right and saw a familiar guy wearing a Hannibal Lecter mask looking at her. She smirked and began to Antonio passionately. He immediately responded with the same passion. Everything was perfect until a drink was spilt on the two. Mila pulled away and looked at her jacket, it was drenched in punch. Mila sighed and walked to the bathroom. She walked past many drunk, dancing teenagers and found the bathroom. She walked in and clothes the door, immediately taking off her jacket leaving her in a lace bra. The door opened and in came Hannibal Lecter. He took off his mask and Diego walked closer to Mila. She smirked "Didn't think you went to parties." Diego shrugged "I'm here with Nano." Mila's smirk dropped "If Guzmán knows he's here, he'll kill you both." Diego laughed "He doesn't scare me, Mila. I don't think he even knows who I am." Diego stepped forward "Besides I'm here to ask about your new guy." Mila licked her lips nervously "He's just a friend." Diego rolled his eyes "I didn't seem like it. The way you were kissing him. Like you used to kiss me." Mila gulped "You know I can't be with you. You're a drug dealer. My parents wouldn't even let you in the house." Diego's eyes flickered from her lips to her eyes. "That didn't stop you before." Mila sighed "I should go." She walked past Diego and left the bathroom Mila sighed as she forgot to get her jacket. She walked back into the bathroom and Diego had vanished.

~~~

"Samuel!" He turned around and faced Mila "Are you looking for your brother?" Samuel frowned "How do you know about that?" Mila ignored the question and sighed "Listen, you need to find. Apparently Guzmán's on his way here. Be safe." Samuel nodded and started to quicken his walking pace. Mila stumbled over to Rebeca, who was dancing with a couple of girls. She stepped onto the same platform and began to dance with her. Mila smiled "Nice outfit change. You look like a million bucks." Rebeca frowned "Are you drunk?" Mila shrugged and laughed "It's a party. Of course I am!" Mila continued to dance with Rebeca for the entire night. She felt alive.

Mila and Antonio's costume: