4

"Do you know who Diego Hernandez is?" Mila looked up at Inspectora when she heard the familiar name being mentioned "I met him a couple of times. He seemed nice."  Inspectora shrugged "According to your boyfriend, you both spent a lot of time together." Mila laughed "Of course he would say. Diego and I are just friends."

~~~

"Did you get the invite?" Mila turned around at the sound of Samuel's voice

"Did you get the invite?" Mila turned around at the sound of Samuel's voice. "Yeah, I did. I'm excited." Samuel smiled "Marina's coming as well. I hope you like Reggaeton!" Mila laughed "I'm excited to have fun. When you spend your whole life going to rich kid party, you forget what that's like." Samuel nodded "Well I'll see you soon." Mila smirked "Adios!" She walked towards her next class.

~~~

Mila entered Samuels apartment to see many drunk teenagers dancing and chanting. She looked towards the kitchen to see Samuel talking to Ander and an unknown boy. She began to walk towards them before two arms wrapped around her. "You came!" Marina smiled at her friend "Yeah, I'm in the mood to get drunk." Marina grabbed Mila's hand and dragged her to the punch table. She made a drink and passed it to Mila. They both cheered their cups and Mila downed it in one go.

She then looked behind Marina to see a boy smirking at her. He looked familiar to her, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Samuel then came into view and smiled "How are you?" Mila nodded "Great! This party is impressive." Samuel smiled "Gracias!" Samuel nodded for Mila to follow him. He walked closer to two boys. One of them was the DJ whilst the other was the boy that wouldn't stop staring at Mila.

"This is Nano, mi hermano." Nano nodded at Mila "Nice to meet you.", she smiled at him. Samuel then pointed to the other boy "This is Diego." Samuel smiled "This is Mila." Diego smirked and looked at Mila "So what's a girl like you doing at a party like this?" Mila shrugged "Free drinks." The three boys began to laugh and a boy started to yell, causing everyone to look at him "Who wants to play spin the bottle?"

Christian frowned "We're a little too old for that! We are not children!"

The boy smirked at Christian "Know who's not afraid of being childish. An Adult. Who's in?"

Marina was first to sit down and eventually multiple people joined her. Diego took Mila's hand and brought her to the kitchen. Mila sat on the counter and Diego lit a cigarette. He looked at Mila "Want one?" Mila smirked and put out her hand. Diego brought a cigarette to Mila's mouth and used a lighter to light it. He looked at Mila and shook his head "Damn! I didn't expect a rich girl to smoke. Mila took the cigarette out of her mouth "What makes you think I'm rich?" Diego smirked "I saw you at your friend's party a couple of nights ago. You caught my eye." He shrugged "And so did your diamond earrings."

Mila laughed and Diego brought his mouth closer to her ear "You look great tonight." He used his hand to brush a strand of her from her face and she blushed slightly. Mila looked out of the kitchen and saw Ander looking at her with confusion. She then turned her attention to Diego "I have a boyfriend" Diego nodded with a smirk on his face "Fair enough, princesa." Mila sighed. She put her cigarette out and walked out of the kitchen. She saw Marina sat on the sofa laughing and sat next to her.

~~~

"I'm at the Marchioness' house, chilling on the sofa, taking off our clothes... and the guy shows up at the pool. All that was missing was the popcorn. I swear. But that's not all. It turns out he had also been watching at Marina's party. He had a front row seat, for free." Mila sat listening to Christian's story. She sat next to Ander and could feel Diego's eyes on her, who stood next to Nano. Ander was the first to comment "Polo is a voyeur?" Christian nodded "A fucking faggot is what he is! He got a hard-on and all." Nano shrugged "Like a pole." Suddenly the group burst out in laughter except Ander, who then commented on the matter "It's not a big deal. I mean... if they wanted to do that, they should have told you, but... the fact that Polo likes guys, if he does...who cares?" Christian nodded "My cousin in Almería is a drag queen. Eligenio, total fag, man. And he fucking rules. I'll introduce you one day." Nano's eyes widened when he saw Guzmán standing in his house. Once Nano and Christian went to see him, Mila walked out of the room but felt Diego put something in her pocket. He kissed her on the cheek and walked away.

Mila walked towards Marina "I'm gonna go" Marina turned to face Mila "Okay, I'll see you at school." Mila stood up and saw Diego watching her. She quickly looked away and walked out of Samuel's apartment. She took out the piece of paper from her pocket and saw Diego's number written on it. She smiled to herself.

Mila's outfit: