10

"Thank you, Mila. You're free to go now." Inspectora sighed "But before you leave, is there anything else you would like to tell us, that would help us in finding out who killed Marina Nunier." Mila shrugged "I'm sure whoever did it is a good person. We're just kids. In a big world." Mila stood up and walked out of the room not looking back. She saw Marco walk past her and she glared at him.

~~~

Mila couldn't look anyone in the eye

Mila couldn't look anyone in the eye. She stood on her own and sobbed quietly at her friends passing. She heard someone approach her and looked up to see Guzmán. He immediately gave her a hug and Mila cried into his shoulder. "She didn't deserve this." Guzmán looked down "Lo se." They pulled away and Mila walked outside.

Marco followed her and wrapped his arms around her. "You know I didn't tell you, but my parents are letting me going back to Las Encinas when the year begins." Mila looked forward "I didn't tell you this, but Marina and I got into an argument before she died." Marco frowned "Over what?" Mila looked at him "She wanted me to get help. She knew what you did to me." Marco dropped his arms and sighed "You don't have to be afraid of me. We can try the long distance thing if you want." Mila turned to face him and kissed him on the cheek. "You and I are done. Permanently." She walked inside of the house, leaving him outside.

~~~

Mila sat next to Guzmán in the police station. Waiting for Inspectora to find the murderer. They heard a noise coming from outside the room and saw Inspectora walking with two police officers behind her. They walked past the group of children and arrived at Nano. "You're under arrest for the murder of Marina Nunier. Hold him tight." Nano lunged at Inspectora as he was dragged away by the police officers. Mila stood up in shock and put her hand over her mouth. Marina had talked about running away with Nano. Mila knew that Nano didn't commit the crime. He loved her with all his heart. He wouldn't hurt her.

~~~

"Mila, I know this is hard, but I need you to breath. Marina loved you. She didn't hate you." Mila laid on her mother's lap and cried continuously. She shook her head "I was a bad friend. She tried to help me but I pushed her away." Alba looked at her daughter with guilt "I'm sorry I wasn't there." Mila sat up and sighed "It's too late." Mila stood up and walked to her room. She sat down on her bed and played with her bracelet. The bracelet that Marina bought her for her 14th Birthday. Mila smiled at the memory. Mila had been friends with Marina for years. They were like sisters. And now that her sister was gone, everything was going to change.

Mila's funeral dress:

Mila's outfit at the Police Station: