𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

CHOU TZUYU

"Hey, you free tonight?" Mingyu asked through phone call. "Yeah? Why?" I asked. "Let's go on a date?" He asked. "Seriously? At 9 in the evening?" I asked. "Yes! I want to see you" He said and whine. "Fine, Pick me up" I said and smile.

I waited for Mingyu to arrive. We found a place to stay. "I love being with you as the cold breeze hits our skin" Mingyu said as he's resting his head on my lap as I ruffle his hair. "It's our habit to go on such things as this"I said. "I love it here" Mingyu said and close his eyes. "But I love it here whenever I'm with you" He added. "Isn't this romantic?" I asked and chuckle. "Being with you at this night, ruffling your hair, it feels nice" I said and smile. "Let's just enjoy this free time we have, after this we'd be very busy, and we can't meet" I added and chuckle. "Can we always meet here? Everytime we have free time? I wanted to be with you, always" Mingyu said and smile. "I'd love to" I said and smiled back. I was smiling when I suddenly felt his warm lips on mine. We both cherish this.

"We should go home, now" I said. "It's already 11pm" I added. "I'll take you home" He said and held my hand.

As we reach the dorm. He bid a goodbye before I enter the dorm. My members teasing looks was the one who welcome me.

"You said Mingyu is annoying but your with him" Nayeon said and smirk. "You said you don't want to be with Mingyu, but you spent your free time with him" Momo said and smirk. "Your so cute together" Jeongyeon exclaimed and fake a tear.

I recieved a text that Mingyu just got home so I text back. "Your always on your phone! Is it because your texting with Mingyu?" Sana asked. "As if your not on the phone with Jun, all the time" I said and roll my eyes. "That's different! He's my bestfriend and Mingyu is your suitor!" Sana said. "I think boyfriend is the perfect for you to describe Jun" I said and smirk. "H-Hey! We're not together" Sana said, stuttering. "Atleast we all know that you both like each other but kept hiding it, It's so lame" I said and laugh. "Shut up! I'm sleeping!" Sana said and walk out of my room.

——————
+ As I was saying, I am sorry for updating very late.
++ I realized I can't put Wattpad and School works at the same time
+++ Stream Home;run and I can't stop me :*