𝐓𝐖𝐎

CHOU TZUYU

"Where are you going? The food is almost cook" Jeongyeon said when she saw me walking out. "Someone called me, I need to meet him" I said and waved my hands as i walk out. I saw Mingyu standing beside his car smiling like crazy. "Yah! Kim Mingyu!" I shouted. He enter his car and drove to my way. "Hop in" Mingyu said as he lowers the window.

I enter the car asking him why tf is he asking me to go out with him. And why tf at this time like this?! "First, tell me where the hell are we going?" I asked. "I don't want to eat alone" He said pouting. "Stop pouting you don't look good" I said and laugh. "Why don't you eat with your members?" I asked. "They've already eaten and asleep by now" He answered. "And i should be sleeping by now too" I said sarcastically. "Let me tell you something" Mingyu said. "You know Seokmin and Seungkwan, right?" Mingyu asked as i nodded. "The loud guys" I said. "They both like Jihyo" Mingyu said that made me shookt asf. "Is this freakin true?!" I asked and he nodded happily. "Love triangle? I see" I said and love.

We talked for minutes til we reahed the resto. "Let's order quickly, I'm hungry" I said that made him giggle. "Now tell me about those loud ones that connected with Jihyo" I said as we we're eating. "Okay, We we're playing Truth or Dare and Seokmin answered Truth so i asked him if he likes Jihyo and he hesitantly to answer but Jun manage to make Seokmin answered and boom! just like that Seokmin revealed that he really likes Jihyo" He said making me amazed while waiting. "Without further, we spin the bottle and it took one spin as it pointed to Seungkwan, Seungkwan looks anxious that time thata kinda amake me laugh" He talked too much. "He choosed Truth neither, Jeonghan asked someone he like and Seungkwan said pass but i said it wasn't required and he answered and boom again! Seungkwan said Twice's Jihyo and everything became awkward so we stopped the game and eat instead" Finally he stop talking. "When did this exactly happened?" I asked. "3 days ago, i think, after our beach vacation" Mingyu said. "Is there something wrong after what happened?" I asked. "It became awkward with BSS especially Seokmin and Seungkwan, And our dorm seems quiet" He said. "Of course it would be, 바보" I said and smack his head as we both laugh.

—————

+ 바보 this means pabo/babo or fool in english
++ updating on every weekends/friday