𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

CHOU TZUYU

"Our performance would be this week, aren't you nervous?" He asked while we we're eating. "I'm not" I said and eat. "Can't believe Dahyun and Vernon are dating" He said. "Perhaps, do you like someone?" He asked. "Wth? What's with that question?" I asked and raise my eyebrows. "I'm just curious" He said. "I do like someone but I don't if it could fit the like word" I said. "It's started to my habit then turns into my hobby" I said and laugh. "Hey! Don't laugh your creepy!" Mingyu said. "What about you?" I asked. "Same goes to you, Force of habit then turns into a hobby" He answered. "Who is she?" I asked and smirk. "It's a secret for now" He answered. "Your so corny!" I said and laugh.

"By the way, Let's go now?" I asked. "Sure!" He said.

"Can we stop by at the park" He said. "That'd be great" I said.

Soon as we reach the park. We sat at the bench. As the silence slowly engulfed. We we're sitting together, watching the stars. "The stars are so beautiful" I muttered. "And so are you" I heard him whispered.

While watching stars, i felt some head resting on my shoulder. As i look. It was Mingyu, closing his eyes. "Let's stay like this for awhile, I wanted to feel comfortable" He said and smile.

He's resting his head on my shoulder but why do i feel the comfort?

I just play his hair while watching the sky. "I like the atmosphere" I whispered. "I like being with you" I whispered under my breathe.

"Gyu?" I shake him checking if he's asleep. And he's really asleep. I just put my handkerchief on my legs. And let his head rest on my lap to make him comfortable on sleeping.

Since i got bored. I played his hair.

How can a man be this perfect?

"Can i ask?" Mingyu ask as his eyes are still close. "Sure, since your already asking" I said. "Do you think I'll find my true love?" He asked. "No" I answered. "There's no true love, it just happened in fairy tales" I added. "I'll prove it to you" Mingyu said and chuckle as he open his eyes and look at me. "How can you?" I asked.

By then, i felt his warm lips being pressed with mine. Can i call this true love?

I can hear our heart beating. Our heart was beating in sync with a fast pace.

He kissed me.

——————

+ lmao they kissed already😭