After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 30

Start from the beginning

Lu Boxing put a bottle of coconut milk next to Su Meng, "For you. I wanted to go to your classroom to find you. I didn't expect it to be so coincidental that I met here."

Lu Boxing was wearing a light-colored denim jacket on his upper body today, with a few buttons randomly buttoned on the jacket, which will be halfway down. Nothing was worn inside, and a silver necklace different from the previous two days was replaced on his neck. It is a pair of jeans with ripped holes and a pair of bright yellow leather boots on the feet. The whole person is dressed up like the first time they met.

As soon as he put the coconut milk in Su Meng's hand, he picked it up again, "I'll open it for you. You can drink it if you are thirsty now."

Su Meng glanced at the location of the canteen. Li Youqing and Zhang Xiaoya seemed to be holding instant noodles, waiting for the water to boil in them, so they would not come out for a while.

She sighed slightly. It was milk tea the day before yesterday, Wangzai milk yesterday, and coconut milk today. There are no heavy drinks in the drinks every day. I have to say that Lu Boxing is really good at girls.

But she has never been interested in these sweet and greasy things.

Su Meng shook her head hurriedly, and refused to say, "No, I don't like to drink these."

After Lu Boxing heard this sweet voice like icing sugar, his legs softened unconsciously. Fortunately, he is sitting now. If he is still standing, he might be staggered.

This sound... is so **** nice.

His voice control has never been able to resist nice voices.

Especially Su Meng's voice is still the best voice he has ever heard.

In the first two meetings, he was talking to himself every time. Every time Su Meng didn't shake his head, he still shook his head. She never responded to him with a voice, so she didn't talk to them until the third meeting today. The first sentence since the meeting.

Lu Boxing touched his ears. Every time he was excited or interested in something, he would subconsciously touch his ears.

Unexpectedly, I met a little student with such a nice voice.

He carefully looked at Su Meng for a few seconds, "I really don't like it?"

"dislike."

"If so what do you like?"

"None of them." Su Meng doesn't like to say hurtful things, so in fact, her original intention is "As long as you send it, I don't like it", but in order to take care of the other's face, she still didn't say too much in the end. Too bad.

After Lu Boxing got this answer, he was thoughtful for a while. According to his experience after contacting many girls, most young girls like to drink milk tea, Wangzai and other drinks. Girls who don't like to drink these things are really rare.

But maybe she didn't want to accept his things, so she said so.

Lu Boxing put the coconut milk in his hand for a few circles, thought about it, and said, "I have to practice basketball every day after school. Do you want to see me training?"

Su Meng opened her mouth, before she had time to answer, a lazy low voice answered her first.

"She doesn't want to. But I can play with you twice. Solo, dare you?"

In this voice, Jiang Tingzhou's unique arrogance and arrogance.

Could it be...

Su Meng tilted her head slightly and suddenly saw Jiang Tingzhou who didn't know when she would be here.