Memories

Alice drove the car in a bit of speed than normal but it didn't bother neither Diana or William. They were enjoying the ride all the same. Instead of taking the car to the garage. Alice parked it in front of the house. She helped Diana as they went inside.

No matter how many times she went inside the house. It still amazes her about the construction. Emmett got up from the sofa and took William in his arms and sung him around. William laughed clearly enjoying it. Diana disappeared for a few minutes even for twenty minutes. Esme was holding William as he was talking to her. This is what the conformation she needed. That moment, Jasper came down with his bag. Diana turned took at him. Something happened in her. memories flooded her mind.

Diana was sixteen years old, she was sitting in a car's hood with her best friend/ boy friend as they were star gazing trying to make patterns in them.

'Hey, Di.......I was thinking.......there's this party my cousin's throwing.....I think you should come with me,' said Thomas.

'Really......that's great. I would love to come.....as?? Diana said as she was wiggling her eyebrows.

Thomas laughed as he kissed her lips. It was deep passionate that she had with him was reflected in him.

'As my awesome girlfriend.....that I would never give up on,' said Thomas. Diana smiled as she leaned in to kiss him.

'Hey,. Diana.....stop day dreaming. The school starts in twenty minutes,' said Emmett. It snapped Diana from the trance.

'Sorry......I was zoning out pretty hard. Lack of sleep is catching up to me,' said Diana. In a tight smile

Get a grip over yourself, Diana.....you're not going to fall in love with him. And make the same mistakes again. You have a life and your son to take care of. Diana firmly said that in her mind as she left the house.

Diana was in the car with Alice, Jasper and Anthony.

'Something on your mind, Diana?' Anthony asked as he adjusted the mirror looking at Diana.

'Nothing.....just thinking about something,' said Diana.

Anthony frowned but nodded his head not prying her too much. When Diana went to the school. She made a story about wanting to meet Bella and she left them. Alice frowned and moved from them as she went to her class.

None of the Cullens got to meet, Diana until it was lunch time. They had Edward with them this time also.

'It's going to be okay,' Alice breathed. Her eyes were unfocused, and Anthony had one hand lightly under her elbow, guiding her forward as they walked into the cafeteria in a close-huddled group. Rosalie and Emmett led the way. Emmett looking ridiculously like a bodyguard in the middle of hostile territory. Rosalie was looking bit wary, too.

'Of course it is,' Edward grumbled. Their behavior was ludicrous. If he weren't positive that he could handle this moment. He would have stayed home.

'She's not here yet, but the way she's going to come in.....she won't be downward if we sit in our regular spot,' Alice said.

'Of course we'll sit in our regular spot. Stop it, Alice. You're getting on my nerves. I'll be absolutely fine,' Edward said slightly annoyed.

She blinked once as Jasper helped her into her seat, and her eyes finally focused on my face.

'Hmm,' she said, sounding surprised. 'I think you're right.'

'Of course I am ,' Edward muttered.

He hated being the focus of their concern. He felt a sudden sympathy for Jasper, remembering all the times they'd hovered protectively over him. He met Edward's glance briefly, and grinned.