Theory

Jasper, Diana and William were walking towards a winding road away from the main house.

'Do you go to hiking alone or with your family?' Diana asked.

'I usually go alone or with Edward,' said Jasper. 'I like to do those things alone. So I can have some alone time.'

'Yeah, I usually love some alone time. I do some hiking. My parents let me go for two hours when I was like fifteen,' said Diana.

'Tell me about your life before you had, William,' said Jasper.

'Ummm. My parents had me here and they had to move like when I was two to Texas. My dad started a job in a big farm. That's when I met my neighbor Courtney. We became inseparable. When we started school we met two other friends, Thomas and Miranda. They are step siblings,' said Diana. 'All four of us lived nearby so we will spend time even 24 hours without getting bored of each other.'

'So, Thomas is Will's dad, right?' Jasper asked.

'Yes,' said Diana. 'Every thing was wonderful up until we were ten I think. Courtney got diagnosed with cancer and it was progressing very fast. That took a toll on our life. She died a year later. That was  first ever loss for all of us. So it's just me, Thomas and Miranda. Their father died a few years later, from Alcohol overdose.'

'Ma-ma, boo boo,' said William pointing at his leg.

Diana took William in her arms and started massaging it. They soon reached a quite huge cottage.

'This is our house,' said Jasper.

'WHAT?' Diana asked in a shocked tone. It also startled William. She was soothing him to calm William and herself as well.

Jasper smiled and held his hand out for Diana and they entered inside.

It do not own any  of these photos 

'This is the Living Room,' said Jasper. Diana was smiling as they entered the room.

'Can this be our family room?' Diana asked. Jasper smiled and nodded his head. Diana let William look around the house.

 Diana let William look around the house