Waiting for the ambulance get close he then throw himself in front of it trying to get, as he always day, isekaied. But before he got hit someone pulled him alway from the front of the ambulance.
"Oi! I told you to stop trying to commit suicide!"

"It's not suicide! I was trying to get isekaied"

"It's the same thing isn't it? Also, you know pretty well that this isn't going to work"

"It only not worked because you stopped me from doing so!"

"Excuse me if I don't want to clean the mess you leave every time when try to kill yourself"

"Geez, you are no fun at all, Yuuichi" Izuku say as he crosses his arms and look at the opposite side of the boy. "What the- it's not my fault that most of times that you try to kill yourself I'm near, I'm start wondering that you love me or something" the boy named yuuichi said making Izuku spill the tea that he was drinking into his face.

"No homo!" Izuku replied.

"SHIT IT'S HOT DAMMIT!" Yuuichi screamed as he tried to clean the tea out of his face while izuku laughed in the background.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Now you may be wondering who the hell is yuuichi right?
Well you see, when izuku had 8 years old he came with his mother in a anime convention making cosplay of Xerxes break. While walking alone buying every single collectible characters and Mangas when a limited edition human size rem got his attention.

Right in front of his eyes was a limited per person real sized rem with over 149 centimeters (about 4'11"), only one was left to be bought. He immediately knew, that he have to waste all of his mom's money in her bank account to buy that, after all he have her credit card.

So he rushed in front of the store selling it going directly at the cashier and when he was about to get in front of it the following scene happened.

A young man making cosplay of astolfo and Izuku hit against each other making them fall into the ground right in front of the cashier.

When they recovered their senses both of them stare at each other, they stare at the life sized rem at their side, they stare at the cashier, they then stare at each other again.

Their eyes make visual contact.

A peculiar scene of two Otakus wanting the same thing was in front of the cashier. They already knew as soon as they saw each other that their goal is the same and none of them would back up.

"Oi, I arrived first" The boy say.

"No, I arrived first" izuku said.

"Eh? What do you mean? You just bump into me while I Cleary was about to ask that guy to buy rem!"

"What the- you were the one that bumped against me! The life sized she obviously should be mine!"

"What do you even know about re zero to begin with? I bet that you just only want her because she is a live sized waifu!"

"How dare you! I know more about that than you!"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"Fine then, I challenge you to a anime contest! If you know more than me, then I shall give you rem! Wich is inpossible!" The boy cosplaying as astolfo said pointing to izuku.

"I gladly accept that!" Izuku replied.

And then, they began the competition. For over 40 minutes they talked about every single detailed in over 860 animes in a speed faster that only those who are a true Otaku would understand.

After 40 minutes they soon where meet with the sigh of a girl about to buy the life sized rem. Both of them screamed and run to stop the girl but when they arrived there it was too late, the girl already finished paying for it.

"DAMMIT!!!" both izuku and the boy said as the boy retrieved the pink wig revealing his lavender hair.

Both of them sit in a bench near there with a depressive aura bigger enough for the others around them feel it. "Can't believe you hold me back long enough for another person go there and buy it!" The boy said.

"Eh?! Me hold you back?! You were the one that took a second to guess how many fate franchise exist out there!" Izuku replied.

"Said the guy who took five seconds to name all the characters in one piece! I could do that in two seconds if I where serious!"

"And I'm here thinking why you where so slow in the answers!" Izuku said with a mocking tone.

"Pft, you said that I was slow? You didn't manage to answer 4600 questions in less than a minute! And not only that but you still almost confused the names of the voice actors in konosuba and Jojo"

"Hey!"

Both of them make a short pause and soon began to laugh. "Damn, that was the first time I get a tie in a anime challenge!" The boy said with a smile.

"Same for me!" Izuku replied with a wide smile as he look at the boy

"We really lost rem uh.." the boy said as he sigh, "well, guess I will just have to stole from her"

"Why don't I isekai her and we get rem away from her filthy hands?" Izuku said with a overly happy tone.

"Wait, what do you mean you isekai her?"

"Well, that's basically my quirk!"

"...holly shit! Your quirk is also related to anime/manga/light novel!"

"Also?.."

"Oh right, well. My quirk basically allows me to use any power/ability/skills that a character from a book/movie/series have as long as I like the one that I'm watching and I have seen the usage of it before. In other words, I can basically do anything that a anime/manga/light novel character can do as long as I know the name and seen it before. It only works on anime/manga/LN tough."

"Please marry me"

"Eh? What no! No homo"

"Right right, no homo"

"So, what's your name?"

"It's Izuku Midoriya and I have 8 years old!" He extended his hand to the boy. "Wish we can be friends! What about you?"

"Oh, my name is yuusho hayashizaki and I have 9 years old, let's be friends then" he say as both of them shake their hands.

And that's how the nightmare fuel began.

Later on a girl suddenly died after a truck hit her. For some reason the statue that she was carrying with her quirk was nowhere to be found.

(Hope you guys enjoy and please support this story sharing this to your friends or just making people read this)