Nightmare fuel 1

What is isekai? 

Isekai is a gender in anime/manga/light novel where the main character is reincarnated, mostly after dying by Truck-kun or Heart Attack-kun or getting stuck in a video game, in another world.

You may have already watched an anime or read a manga or/and light novel without knowing that it was a isekai, so why don't you remember about sword art online, konosuba, that time I reincarnated as a slime and even no game no life (still waiting for a second season). That's what isekai is like, and most of them is related to the Mc getting transfered to another world either dying or just vanishing from earth.

Now, what if a certain green haired kid manages to get a quirk related to that? And that kid could summon trucks and other stuff related to making the Mc getting isekaied out of nowhere? Well, that's the case of izuku midoriya. A 4 years old kid that is about to discover how his quirk work after a certain accident, with his mother.

Just enjoy this nightmare fuel that I decided to write.

It was just another normal day for the midoriyas, Inko and izuku was taking a nice walk by car, izuku like always was watching anime and Inko was just driving. Today izuku made her bought a limited edition toy of a certain mecha magical anime called knights and magic so they where in their way to their home now, while in their way something caught izuku's attention, at the other side of the road there was a huge white truck. Izuku's eyes shined, the boy looked to the huge vehicle amazed.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look! look!" Izuku began go say all happy while pointing to the truck. "It's Truck-kun mommy! Look! It's him!"

Inko looked at the truck with a wtf expression, she then looked at izuku giving a smile to him "it's just a truck sweetheart" "Truck-kun is not just a truck! He isekai peoples for them to appear in another world where then, they can defeat the demon lord or do others stuff!" Izuku said all happy.

"...is that so?" Inko replied

"Do you think that if I wish harder, he will isekai us?!' He asked overly happy.

"If you wish hard enough then there's a possibility" she replied just like any other mother would do, little did she knew that she made a huge mistake.

After hearing her words izuku feel great enough to try, he closed his eyes and began to wish for the famous truck kun to appear in front of them and isekai both of them to a magical world. It took 4 minutes for a flash of light struck inko's eyes, it took 10 seconds for a portal open, it took 4 seconds for inko open a potato chips and began to eat, it took 2 seconds for a truck left the portal and hit the car.

When izuku opened his eyes he saw that the car had hit a truck, inko was unconscious but still holing her potato chips as if she needed to finish that even if it was in after life. Izuku left the car in a hurry, they where still in the same road.

He looked at his mother for a while and soon, a noise popped in his head just like message. A panel appear in front of his eyes, he shake his head checking if it was just an allucination but it was still there.

He soon realized that there was a text on it, somehow he managed to read without any problem.

"Do you wish to isekai Inko Midoriya?"
[yes]         [No]

"....."

"...Why did I don't have this option too?!" He shouted without worrying about the others aproximating the accident or the condition of his mother.

He tough for a second, if he isekaied her then he will be all alone, he wouldn't be able to do anything without his mother so...also how did he should make the choice? Just think in No or what?

He then began to test how to make the choice in the panel, first he tried to think the word 'no' but that didn't worked, then he tried to say 'no' but it also didn't worked and then he tried to click the option no and then a flash of light surround his mother and her wound where mostly (at least the ones that put her life at risk) healed.

The truck also disappeared.

Soon the ambulance came and picked the two.

After this day and after the visit to the doctor that magically manages to tell what quirk you have, a new path of isekaing people in another world appeared in front of izuku.

For some reason people began to get hit by trucks, having heart attacks, disappearing in libraries and even getting stabbed in the stomach as well as being poisoned or simply vanishing from the face of earth a lot more often.

Wonder what happened to them.

Autor note: This is completely nightmare fuel but it will stay good later promise.