Nightmare Fuel 2

(It's a little longer than the first one but please keep reading it)

It's been 11 years since izuku last discovered his quirk, since then he discovered some really good shit about his power to isekai people.

First thing is, he can summon truck-kun at any place he wants, including inside someone else's house.

Second is, he can make that panel appear whenever place he wants as long as it's in his vision sight and it's in a distance of his extended arm. For more help, just extend your arm, the range limit is the point of your middle finger.

Third, he can literally isekai anyone he wants as long as he is in a 100 meters range of the person. Any far as that the quirk doesn't work.

Fourth, As long as he have saw a form of isekai someone, he can isekai the person in that way. For example, if he saw in any manga/anime/light novel that the mc was isekaied by a meteor falling on him, then he can isekai a person using that method.

Fifth, unfortunately he can't isekai himself, with means he can't die from the things that is responsible for isekaing characters in anime/manga/light novel. For example, he can't die from poisoning.

But that doesn't stop him from trying.

Seventh, he can also isekai animals and robots for some weird reason.

Eighth, teorically he can also make a reverse isekai but last time he tried he ended up setting a whole forest on fire and he became tired to the point where he sleep for a month ending up losing the limited sale of an astolfo plushie.

He became so much depressive that time that he never tried an reverse isekai again.

He just stole the astolfo plushie from a girl at his school after isekaing her.

He does not regret it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Nineth, he can isekai a classroom with 20 students as his limit per isekai and isekai 8 times in a day, izuku discovered that this limit can get bigger the more he is familiar with his quirk. His original limit of persons per isekai is actually 6 but if it's a classroom his limit goes up to 20.

Tenth, he never fails a isekai.

That was what he got from using his quirk since he discovered it.

Now for the story of this chapter.

It was night, the streets where still crowded with persons and a young girl with purple hair and blue eyes was running late for her appointment with the dentist. When she makes a turn to another street she is meet with the sigh of a wild truck out of control going on her direction.

The girl stare at the situation with a "are you kidding me?" Expression on her face right before the truck run over her and hit a wall. Everyone looked at the scene instead of calling the fucking ambulance just like every accident out there while a boy with around 15 years that was near the place just looked at the scene in amusement and a smile on his face.

"Nice! Truck kun accomplishes his job once again!" The boy said before finishing to eat his toast. The boy has a green haired hair with green eyes and green jacket and green pants. He was the green boy- wait no, that wasn't supposed to be like that-

Ehem.

The boy was wearing a white jacket with a green line over the chest and shouders with black pants again with the green line but at the side of each leg and red shoes, Either way he have green hair and green eyes.

"Ah! How I envy that girl! Why can she get isekaied and I dont?!" The boy said in a childish way as he get sigh of a ambulance getting closer.

An idea immediately pop into his mind.