Babysitting#2(but with more chaos)

{Warning:maybe baby ships idk-
Also note:
They're toddlers now? I mean they kinda grow fast for some reason despite the fact its only been like
Two days since they became babies-}

KG had just put the babies to bed after having to tell them the longest story he had ever told when he saw smoke coming from the kitchen
He went over and-

"HOLY BRITISH TEA THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE WASHINGDAD WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO-" KG screeched, looking at washington who was also panicking. But was wearing an apron that said 'daddio 1#' on it.
"UH-
I HAVE NO CLUE. I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE PANCAKES AND I THEN IT JUST SUDDENLY BURSTED INTO FLAMES" he exclaimed, looking around for the gOddAmn fire extinguisher.
"Dada..?" Laffy taffy asked from just outside the kitchen, rubbing his eyes after waking up from his nap, with hercules crawling behind him.
"Why is der fiwe in the kitwen?" He asked. "UH-
UHH-
NO REASON BABY LAFFY TAFFY JUST GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM PLEASE." Washingdad said, in complete panic now.
"B-bwut i want swome food! I'm hungwy!" Laffy taffy whimpered. Hercules stood up with a mad adorable baby look while also grabbing a frying pan that just so happened to be on the floor for some odd reason said:
"Give my boyfwiend food or i'll hit you wiwth this fwying pan!" Hercules exclaimed, somehow carrying laffy taffy bridal style.

"BABY HERCULES IF YOU TWO COULD JUST- wait, what..?" Washingdad asked,

"You heawd me! Give mwy boyfwiend food or i'll hit you wiwth this fwying pan!" He shouted once more. Washingdad's anger was boiling up inside and he was trying so hard not to shout at baby herc that his face looked like it was about to explode "oh hercules you are so gonna get it when this is over-" he mumbled underneath his breath(i stan overprotective washingdad.)

"Uh, george? I think we have a bigger problem on our hands now.." KG mumbled, washingdad turned around and saw all the babies inside the kitchen(there was another door on the other side of the kitchen, thats how they got in.)
WHILE
THE
STOVE
WAS
STILL
ON
FIRE.

and then washingdad fainted from shock and had to get cpr and stay in the hospital for 2 days.

THE END OF THE LE CHAPTER.