listen

משהו שכתבתי באחת המחברות השנה. כתוב בצורה שרק קוראים מה אדם אחד אומר וזה כתוב באנגלית. אם יהיה לי זמן אולי אעשה לזה גרסה בעברית.

Can you hear that voice? No? Well, that's because you're not listening. Try again. Can you hear all the bugs? Can you hear all the living creatures around us? Can you hear them? Good. Now, close you eyes. Did you do that, or you're just like those lazy kids? How did I see them? That's easy, just close your eyes already. Now, take a deep breath. It will help you to hear better. See? Now you can even hear the children's laughter. I think it's from the village on our right. You are right, it is far away. Don't listen to them, as I said, they are lazy.
Now, take a deep breath and look inside the ground. Follow the voices from the ground. You're not breathing. You don't need to hold you breath in order to focus. Good. What do you hear? Good. You are starting to understand. They are actually laughing at you, but they will know you one day. Well, they are pretty old. And annoying. Of course I can hear talk to them. I'll teach you how when you'll gain their trust. It can take a while but it will happen eventually.
Come. It's already late. We will come back tomorrow. Don't be childish. You're going to be the most powerful wizard in the world! You should. Prophecies usually happen.