"Demi, baby, are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" Wilmer asked through the door, sounding concerned. I just leaned my head against the door, and let out a sigh.

"I am so sorry, Wilmer. I am so sorry." I said as I stood there, shaking my head.

"Demi, it's okay. Come out here so we can talk. I am not upset, just come out here, please," Wilmer said, sounding very worried. I opened the door, and lifted my head so I could look up into Wilmer's eyes. I reached up, threw my arms around him, and held onto him tight. "Baby, what happened?" Wilmer asked. I knew he wasn't going to let this go. I let go of our embrace, and grabbed his hand. I pulled him towards the bed, and sat down.

"I just," I took a long pause, and looked down at my hands.

"Dem, it's okay. Whatever it is, it's okay. Just please tell me," he said as he held onto my hand tightly.

"Wilmer, I just don't think I am ready. I know I told you I was, but when you looked at me, and when I felt you inching closer towards me, I panicked, and freaked out. I just think I need to wait a little bit longer. I am so sorry, and I understand if you are upset with me," I said as I hung my head. Wilmer continued to look over at me. He took his hand, and placed his fingertips on my chin to turn my head towards his.

"Baby, I am not upset. I understand. Maybe next time we should just stick to the role playing," he said with a chuckle. I just looked at him with sad eyes. "Demi, I am kidding. It's okay," he said as he leaned over, and kissed the temple of my head. "Here, how about the rest of the night we just relax. We can watch a movie, and have a glass of wine," Wilmer said as he stood up, grabbed my hand, and dragged me out towards the living room. I happily agreed, and followed Wilmer. The rest of the night we just sat on the couch, and cuddled. We talked, and laughed, and just enjoyed each other's company. Once we finished the movie, we headed to bed, and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning I was awoken to Wilmer getting up out of bed. He leaned over, and kissed my cheek. "Good morning, Baby. I have to get going. I have a table reading for the new show that I am working on. I'm not sure how long I will be, but I will call you later. I love you," Wilmer said as he snapped on his watch, and left the room. Before I could even say I love you, he was already out the door. Once I heard the door latch shut, I threw the covers off of me, and walked over to the jewlery box that sat over on the shelf. I lifted it open, and checked the phone. I had a message from Mr. Jonas.

J: Call asap

I read the text message, and then quickly held down the number one, so that I could phone Mr. Jonas. The phone only rang three times before he was answering. "Hi, it's about time that you called me," he said into the phone. I could tell he was smiling by the tone of his voice.

"Sorry, I had plans last night. I was a bit preoccupied," I said. "Anyways, whats up?" I asked him as I waited for an answer.

"We can't stay on the phone too long, are you free right now? I need to come by, and get your signature on a document," he said calmly.

"Yeah, I'm free. The front door is unlocked. Just go ahead and come on in when you get here. I will be in my room," I said as I quickly began picking up everything that was scattered all over the floor, so that it was presentable for him when he got there. As soon as I got off the phone with Mr. Jonas, I put the phone back in the jewlery box, quickly got dressed, and got the laptop up and running. While I waited for him to arrive, I decided to give Marissa a call, and tell her about last nights events. Lately, Marissa has been spending a lot of time over at her boyfriends, so I haven't been able to see much of her. We try to check in with each other every so often, though. I picked up my cellphone, that was over on the dresser, and scrolled to the contact list that said "Best". As the phone rang, I went and sat on the bed.

"Hey, Demi! How are you?" Marissa answered excitedly.

"Oh, you know the usual. Oh my god, I have to tell you about my night with Wilmer!" I said into the phone

"Did you two finally do it?" She asked me, practically yelling into the phone. She could be so dramatic sometimes.

"No, well, we almost did. Oh my god, Marissa." I said as I stood up from my bed, and made my way towards the window. "Last night, when Wilmer and I were messing around, I was so close to orgasming, and I screamed out Nick!" I said as I shook my head laughing, and continued to look out the window.

"Nick? Who is Nick? Was Wilmer pissed?" she asked me laughing.

"Nick as in Mr. Jonas! Wilmer was pissed at first, but I totally played it off. I told him that I was watching a movie earlier, and the main character was Nick. He thought of it as role playing." I said as I let out a loud laugh once again. I could hear Marissa on the other end laughing, too.

"Oh, f.uck, Demi! That is hilarious. So, what happened? I mean other than saying the wrong name, is that why you guys didn't, you know, seal the deal?" She asked me. I just paused, and took a second to think.

"No, I dont know. We started fooling around again, and just as he was about to enter me, I stopped him and ran to the bathroom. I just kind of freaked out, again. I am so scared. What if it hurts? What if it doesn't fit inside of me? What if I am horrible?" I asked her. Marissa just laughed, and started to answer all my questions. As she began to talk, I went to turn around from the window to sit down on the bed. As soon as I turned around, I saw Mr. Jonas just standing there, with his arms crossed, and a smug look on his face. I paused like a deer in the headlights, and grew incredibly embarassed. I quickly hung up the phone and just stood there. How long had he been there listening? Did he hear me tell Marissa about what happened last night? God, I was so embarassed right now. He began to laugh, taking me out of my thoughts.

"So, you were screaming out my name last night, huh?" he said with a sly look on his face. He was so full of himself. I felt the redness take over my face again. I was at a loss of words, I had no idea what to say, I was so embarassed. "You know, there is no reason to be scared about sex. I can teach you a thing or two. Get you ready for that memorable night that your boyfriend will never forget. What do you say? Are you going to let me teach ya?" He asked taking me completely off guard. I stood there, and just stared at him, unsure of what to think, or say.