Role Playing

Demi POV

As soon as I realized what I had said, my eyes instantly shot open. I could feel Wilmer tense up, down between my legs, and lift up his head. I cautiously looked down at Wilmer, with my heart beating rapidly, who was now just glaring up at me. As soon as my eyes met his, I knew I was in deep shit.

"Did you just say, Nick?" Wilmer yelled at me as he sat up a little straighter, and stared hard at me. I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to get out of this one, but I knew I had to just deny, deny, deny.

"No, I said dick," I said as I went to reach for his hand, but he retracted it from me.

"Demi, you did not say dick, you clearly said Nick. I heard you. Who is Nick? Is he someone you are secretly seeing? Is this your "new friend" who just moved here?" He asked, practically yelling at me.

"No!" I looked at him, but he just shook his head. "I swear! Wilmer, I am not seeing any Nicks, or anyone for that matter! Babe, I am not cheating on you! I promise! You have to believe me," I said as I looked him right in the eyes, so that he could see I was telling the truth.

"Then who is Nick. Be honest, Demi. No bullshit. I am 32 years old, I do not have time for games," he said annoyed.

"Nick is," I paused, and took a deep breath, quickly trying to think of something. "Nick, is just this guy I saw on television today. Before you came over, I was actually watching a movie that had a lot of sexual content in it. It really stirred me up. I guess I just kind of got lost in the moment because of how good it felt when you were darting your tongue in and out of me, and with name was on my brain, it just kind of came out," I said as I looked at him with eager eyes to see if he believed me. Wilmer just continued to stare at me, and I wasn't sure if he was buying what I was feeding him. I was starting to feel awkward, so I got up on my knees and moved closer towards him. "Baby, can we just forget about this and pick up where we left off? I was really really really close to orgasming, and I know you want to hear me scream!" I said as I slowly kissed his lips. At first he did not respond, but then he kissed me back a little harder. He wrapped his arms around me, and then leaned back to look me in the eyes.

"Okay, but no more role playing. I want your first time to be with me, Wilmer," he said as he looked at me with a sexy smirk on his face, and then leaned in to kiss my neck. As Wilmer slowly sucked on my neck, I moved my body closer to his. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. Wilmer leaned me back down on the bed, and sat up to look at my body. "Baby, you're so perfect. I want to make sure you feel amazing tonight. I am going to take care of you. Do you trust me?" He asked me as he looked into my eyes. I just nodded my head, and smiled. Wilmer leaned back down, and then kissed my lips. I felt as his hands made their way to my breasts. He started to casually play with my nipples and soon his lips enveloped them into his mouth. Wilmer watched me as he sucked, and ran his tongue over my nipple, and I have to admit it was really turning me on. Once Wilmer was done playing with nipples, I felt him reposition himself over me. I could feel his throbbing member pressed up against my leg, and it made me gasp. He looked up at me, with his hands on my hips, and smiled. "You okay, Baby?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think," I said as I took a deep breath. "I am ready," I said as Wilmer leaned forward, and kissed my lips once again.

"Tell me if it hurts, or if you need me to stop, okay? He said as he looked up at me. I just nodded my head as I continued to look him in the eyes. I watched as Wilmer quickly grabbed ahold of his dick, and gave it a few strokes. He held it, and repositioned himself so that he was ready to enter me. He looked up at me, just as he moved to slide his hard d.ick into me.

"Wait! Stop!" I yelled as I quickly sat up in a panic. Wilmer sat up, and looked at me confused. "I'm sorry. I can't. I can't do this. I thought I was ready, but I just can't. I need more time," I said as I quickly got out of bed, grabbed my clothes, and ran to the bathroom. I was so embarrassed. As soon as I got into the bathroom, I slammed the door shut, and locked it. I ran over to the sink, placed both hands on the counter, and looked up at the mirror. What is my issue? I love Wilmer. Why can't I get over my fear of having sex. I know that he would make it special, and he would make sure that I was comfortable. I shook my head, and turned on the faucet so that I could splash some water on my face. After splashing the water on my face, I shut off the faucet, and then looked up at the mirror. There was a knock on the door. I looked over at it, and walked towards the door.