Ready or Not

Nick's POV

Working with Demi has not been an easy task for me. In fact, at times, I found her incredibly hard to resist. Most of the time, when I was at work, I found myself fantasizing about Demi. I thought about all of the pleasurable things that I could be doing to her. I imagined the way she could be spread out on my table, panting, and moaning for more. Not only did I imagine what I could be doing to her, but I imagined what she could be doing to me. Sometimes, when I looked down at her lips, I could feel myself getting hard because I would imagine them wrapped around my hard c ock. I imagined her running her tongue all along my shaft, and sucking hard on me, as she slurped up every last drop.I smiled just thinking about it.

Demi was not your typical kind of girl. She had no desire to be someone's 'f uck buddy'. She seemed different. She was different. She was the girl, who you sit down and get to know,. The girl who you spend countless hours with and never get tired of them. Demi was my weakness, and it was getting harder and harder to stay away.

With Demi, there were consequences. Consequences that only I saw. For instance, Demi makes me feel vulnerable. She makes me feel like I can talk to her about anything and everything going on in my life, almost like a safety thing. Demi is also someone who has been my comfort zone. She's that person who I can sit and share anything with and never have to worry about her judging me. She is someone who I have connected with on so many levels, and who I have built a friendship with, even though I never intended to do that.

Ever since our encounter, when we were stuck in that tiny room, things have been different with Demi. I have tried my best to stay as far away from her as possible, because she was everything I didn't need right now, but was everything I wanted. I didn't need to be feeling vulnerable,and comfortable, I needed to be driven and focused. Ever since that night, when Demi came banging on my door, expressing her feelings towards me, I felt a great deal of mixed emotions. Hearing Demi say she wanted me, made me feel like I had won something. It made me feel like I was on top of the world, but it also made me want turn and run as far away as I could. I wanted to run, because I did not want to have to deal with falling hard. I did not want to have to worry about having another relationship like the one I had with Delta. Eventually, all people leave. I was wanting to protect myself as much as I could.

I knew that working in the office, with Demi, would be a challenge for me, but I was determined to hold my ground. That next day, after Demi confessed her feelings to me, I went into the office early. I wanted to get a head start on the day, and I wanted to figure out what I should do about Demi. Firing her had crossed my mind, but she really was incredibly good at her job. I really did not want to let her go. Besides, I really did enjoy her company. I just needed to try to distance myself from her. When Demi had came into the office she was acting really weird. Maybe she was having second thoughts about what she had said to me. She was trying to avoid me, but I cornered her off and made her talk.

"Demi, I was trying to talk to you," I said as I stood there, making an arm gesture.

"What's up? Demi asked calmly.

"I wanted to make sure that you saw that I changed our schedule today. We have a meeting with a future client in about an hour, I said to her as crossed my arms over my chest. Demi just stared at me and didn't say anything. I had no idea what her issue was, but, again, she was being weird. "Well, is that okay?" I asked her, trying to make her speak. Demi just glared at me and replied with some snarky comment.

"Well, you're the boss, aren't you? Looks like I don't have a choice," She said as she turned and flipped open a file and got back to work. I stood there for a minute just watching her. I let out a grunt, and then turned and left her office, shutting the door on my way out. I then walked into my office and gathered everything that I was going to be needing for my meeting.