Not even bother explaining Charlie shoved Alastor to the crowd of demons and asked a favor to entertain them for awhile.
She then again grabbed Anthony and continue to tag him along, now not in the hallways nor his room but somewhere in a vacant of what seems to be a basement.
Charlie wasted no time and began rummaging some stuff on a wooden old closet, Anthony was about to ask something but Charlie shushed him.
She was far too busy finding something which even furthered the curiosity on Anthony's mind.

Don't tell him that the demon princess already had enough of him being a freeloader and decided to take matters into her own hands...
Though that's not the kind of person Charlie is, so he really wonders what it could be.

The demon princess shouted a big YES!
As Anthony sighed in relief, she seemed to have found what she was looking for.
She walked towards the human,

Charlie handed him a paper bag, inside was--

A cat costume?

His brows furrowed,"Charles Wtf?"

"It's for your disguise Tony!"
Anthony looked at her nervously, was she fucking serious?

"But why a cat?"

"Well uh cat's are cute" Anthony crossed his arms which made Charlie sigh defeatedly."That's the only thing left at the closet"

So there should've been more?
Leaving the thought aside of Charlie collecting cosplay materials. He again looked at the bag's innards, he stared at it for a couple of seconds.

"You'll wear it right?"charlie look at him pleadingly, doing her famous puppy dog eyes.
Anthony shook his head abruptly,
"No fuckin' way. Why do I even need 'ta disguise mah'self?"
With a smile Charlie explained how she wanted Anthony not to be trapped in his room while the guests and clients were outside, and she also wanted the clients to interact with him and he as well talk to them. Basically a happy atmosphere the hotel needed, and well she also wanted the human to cosplay a cat, for you know to see how the radio demon would react.

"Pass,I think I can still survive inside mah' room."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"I just don't think I can live with mah'self wearin' that shit."

"Pleaseee!!! I'm literally begging you right now Tony." She pleaded once more now with even bigger round eyes as she pouted.

"Ugh,fine."

Charlie shouted a hooray as she left the blonde in the room,Anthony sighed as he started walking up to his designated chamber carrying the paper bag Charlie handed him earlier.

He wore the disguise; it consisted of a long sleeved striped dress that fit him like a glove.Fluffy cat ears,obviously
A tail to match and a chocker with a tiny golden bell.
He put on a dash of powder to freshen himself up as well as other things.

(Refer to the image below👇🏻for the details for I cannot express it properly(am lazy •~•) ehem.)

)