⌕I think I caught freaking Ariel

YOUR POV

"Hey, what happened last night?" My father asked. We are currently eating breakfast. He was locked in his room last night after dinner because we knew he would find a way to watch the video tapes with us albeit being told he wasn't allowed. "Scary." I said, absentmindedly, staring at the food I haven't yet touched. "What?" They all asked. I snapped out of my dazed and faced the 3 confused elders and 1 tired Sou.

"Uhh, we couldn't identify the man in the cameras. But we're sure it wasn't you." I faced my dad, he had his brows meeting together. "Uh, I never saw the jacket the person had on in the video on you. And I know you don't own any like that." I looked away and contemplated at the events that happened last night. I started eating while questioning my choices in life. "What was the jacket?" I flinched at the question. "Uh, a red hoodie." My eyes started to water. It wasn't just a simple red hoodie anyone would buy at a random store. It had a pink strawberry with white seeds at the hood, Mr. Harada and Tetsu didn't notice it though. But it's etheir it's just a random hoodie with a pink strawberry on the hood, or it was the jacket I gave Tetsurou. It can't be right? He has no motive. But he acted so weird last night.

A phone started ringing. It was my phone. I hurriedly opened my bag beside me to answer. It was Mr. Harada. Did he rewatch the tapes? Did he notice? "Good morning Mr. Harada." I greeted as I was walking away from the table. "Uh yes, good morning y/n-chan. Mr. Sugimoto's family is not in contact with him and we cannot find them anywhere. So we can have an autopsy later. Would you like to come after school for the results? We can search his house while waiting." I contemplated wether to skip practice for this or to attend and just wait for Mr. Harada's update."Uh, can you send me the address? I'll go after school. Thank you." No, I'll be attentive to this. This is my dream, and my dad's case. "I'll pick you up after school, we'll go together. We'll examine the body first then go to the house." I nodded, even with knowing that he won't be able to see it. "Okay thanks." I ended the call and sighed, still thinking about the occurences last night.

"Let's go." Sou said. His head, nodding to the door. "But I haven't finished breakfast yet." I pouted. "We can't all have what we want." He yawned and proceeded outside. I hurriedly ran to the kitchen and kissed the adults goodbye after grabbing my bag.

I ran out the door, seeing Sou walk slowly because of his lack of sleep. I ran to him and examined his features." Why didn't you get enough sleep?" I pouted at his lack of concern for his health. "Because you said you guys were gonna watch Grey's Anatomy, not reenact Fifty Shades Of Grey." He grunted. I swallowed hard and looked forward stiffly, with cheeks tainted in crimson.

"Are you gonna reenact Grey's Anatomy???" Our heads snapped at Lev's direction. Poor innocent baby, good thing he didn't hear Sou clearly. Sou grunted again and continued to walk. "No. Let's just go to school and not talk about any kind of Grey." I yawned and followed after Sou. Lev shrugged and resumed in walking between us.

//

As we were nearing the campus. We still didn't talk. Well, me and Sou due to fatigue. We just let Lev talk about the things he would like to convey and listened to them as we gave comments here and there and shared a laugh. "So then I think I heard the cockro--" "Hi y/n-chan!!" Sou groaned and entered the school irritatedly, leaving me with Lev and Tetsu. "What's his problem?" They asked in unison. "Sleep deprivation." I answered. Tetsurou laughed like a hyena while Lev looked at Sou's direction with concern. "Uhm, we gotta go Tetsu. Nice seeing you." I quickly grabbed Lev's wrist and practically dragged him inside the school. Not wanting to see Tetsurou.

LUNCH

As we walked in, Lev and Shibayama were walking to the direction of the volleyball table, while Sou and I were going to the table at the back corner. "Hey! Where are you guys going?" Lev asked as his steps halted, and so was ours. "To the I don't wanna deal with crap table." We said simultaneously. We looked at each other and chuckled wearily. While Lev and Shibayama also looked at each other, but their faces were etched with concern. We just shrugged and went to the table. Placing our arms criss-cross onto it and laying on our arms. "You two are never tired. Well y/n you always looked tired but you're not really tired, you just have a bored face." Lev said as they approached us. I scowled at him for the compliment-like insult. "So, what's the matter?" Shibayama asked, sitting beside me while placing his hand on my back and soothing it smoothly. "Just a long night." I said and Sou nodded. I closed my eyes and focused on the boy's calming touches on my back.