⌕oh, so wrong

YOUR POV

"So you're dating the guy who stalked you 2 years ago?" My dad made a disgusting face, while Sou chuckled. He was the one who told him the story of our 'lovey dovey moment' as a greeting when we got home.

My dad was out of the detention cell but he was still a suspect for what happened. So, I'm still on the case. And he is not allowed to work there because of the issues that may rise. Which he knows, but still can't accept. Mr. Harada came here last time to explain to me the events that happened yesterday, the other factors on how they determined that my dad is a suspect. They said when they came in the house to arrest him, they found my dad sleeping, but with blood all over him, with a knife clutched to his hand. It was the mailman's blood.

"No dad. We just made up. And he said he wasn't the one who stalked me!" I defended. He just nodded and started eating once again. We were eating with Sou and his family, which were the owners of the house we were now living in. "Oh! He was the one you wrongly accused!" My dad proclaimed, Sou chuckled again. Enjoying that my dad is pointing out my stupidity. "Yes dad. The one I wrongly accused." I repeated and groaned. Now my dad and uncle were both laughing at me. "Why didn't anyone tell me that anyway? That he wasn't the one stalking me?" I asked, getting curious about how they let me hate the wrong person for 2 years. "I told your mom to tell you because I had work. Didn't she tell you?" I cringed and shook my head. We just continued to eat, now quietly because of the awkward tension from the mention of my mom.

"Okay I'm done. Let's go y/n?" Sou looked at me and checked if I finished my food, which I did. I nodded and we both stood up. We kissed our parents goodbye, put on our blazers, grabbed our bags and got out.

"So you two are a thing now?" Sou turned his head to me. "No. I told you, we just made up!" He scoffed and just looked at the pavements.

"Hey guys! Ohayoo~" Lev greeted, dragging out the 'o', while running to our direction. "Ohayo." Sou and I said.

"So you and Kuroo-san are a thing now?" Lev slouched, to look at me in the eyes, eagerly waiting for me to answer 'yes'. Sou laughed as I rolled my eyes. "No. Why do you guys think we're together??" I asked, irritated. I huffed as I slid my hands inside the pockets of my blazer to give it warmth. "You two were smooching up outside the gym." Sou said, scoffing. "It was on the forehead!" My brows furrowed from frustration as I pointed at the spot on my forehead which Tetsu attached his lips on. "Still though." Now it was Lev.

I just groaned and started walking faster, leaving them behind. I heard them laugh as I got further away and they started chatting about random things but I was too far to hear.

"Oh hey y/n-chan, good morning." Tetsu greeted and stopped in front of me. We were halfway to school. "Uhm, good morning." I gave him a small smile and started walking again, not wanting Lev and Sou to make it more of a big issue. "Hey are you cold?" He asked, running up behind me. I stopped walking and turned to face him. He was already removing his jacket. "Uhm, no. I'm alright Tetsu, you don't have to worry about me." I said as I shook my head and smiled. "Can't a guy worry about his girlfriend?" As the jacket was completely detached from his body, he draped it across my shoulder. While he was adjusting the piece of clothing, he looked at my face. My mouth was open and so was my eyes. He smirked and winked at me.

"Are you still making up?" I heard Sou from a distant. I can even hear Lev's laugh. I looked past Tetsu and he looked behind him. We saw them laughing while coming near where we were. "Inuoka? Lev?" He called them with a sweet tone. I raised my eyebrows at the tender voice he used. They hummed as they were close to us.

"Tease y/n and I'll give you hell in practice." He gave them and me a small smile and walked away. I was chuckling with my lips parted. Their lips were also parted from shock, but they be giving me the stinky eye. "Turns out we're dating!" I chirped, tugging the collars of the jacket to pull it closer towards my frame, while inhaling its scent, Tetsu's scent.