After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

Jiang Tingzhou was silent for two seconds, and it is rare that she did not "bully" in the usual or playful or lazy tone.

Her eyes are clear, simple, and with her unique innocence.

Makes people want... Always protect her innocence.

At this time, a car stopped not far from them.

It was Ling Yucheng who came to pick them up.

After getting in the car, Jiang Tingzhou and Ling Yucheng's eyes collided in the rearview mirror. The two silently silently talked about the conversation just now, and did not continue to discuss what happened in the Moon Bay Hotel just now.

Today's incident has already been turned over.

It was getting late, and Su Meng was frightened at night, and was already a little groggy at this time. When they reached the door of Ling's house, the old couple had already been waiting there.

The two old people are not young anymore. They should have been asleep at this time, but now they are still waiting at the door anxiously for their return. After seeing them, Su Meng's sleepiness disappeared.

She worried them.

After some cold and warm questions, Su Meng turned around and realized that Jiang Tingzhou didn't know when he had left. At this time, the old couple Ling was busy distressedly letting her and Ling Yucheng into the house.

Grandma Zhang held her hand and said distressedly, "Mengmeng, you are frightened today."

Su Meng shook her head and said softly, "That person didn't succeed." There was no danger today, because Jiang Tingzhou stopped that person's behavior in time.

Grandma Zhang said gratifiedly, "That's good." She glanced at the time and said, "You go back to the room and take a shower early, then go to bed. If you are afraid, tell your grandma."

Su Meng continued to shook her head, her tone was gentle, "Grandma, don't worry, I'm not afraid."

Grandma Zhang gently touched Su Meng's head and let her go back to the room.

After Su Meng took a shower, she fell into a sweet dream as soon as she touched her head on the warm and comfortable pillow.

On the other side, Jiang Tingzhou did not sleep all night.

He sat at the desk with his back straight, his hands on the desk, his eyes down slightly, thinking about his thoughts.

He didn't turn on the light, the curtains were tightly drawn, and the room was pitch black, so no light could come in.

Slowly, the sun rises little by little from the east, and the warm sun shines through the curtains into the room little by little. It wasn't until the sunlight illuminated the whole room that he took his cell phone out of his pocket and called his grandpa for the first time in his life.

Because his mother died early, his mother's relatives, except for his uncle, were not close to his grandparents. His grandfather had only two children, one was his younger uncle and the other was his mother. His brother-in-law is now in his early thirties and is devoted to his career. He has not yet married and had children, and he is his grandfather's only grandson.

The relationship between his grandfather and grandfather is not close, because back then, his grandfather strictly refused his mother to marry his father. Because his grandfather felt that although Jiang Guangshi looked like a dog, he was a dressed beast inside. Moreover, the Jiang family's qualifications and status were actually not as good as his mother's. And his mother had a better choice at that time.