Part 16 WARGAMES

November 11, 2020

Tyler was in his hotel room he had been avoiding everyone for the last 6 months not returning calls from jon renne rhea basically anyone he isolated himself in the locker room and just did what he had been trying to do since he came back. Get back rhea. During all of this TMZ contacting him to no avail. He wasn't going to try to ask jon what really happened because honestly he wasn't ready for the answer he finished wrapping the last piece of tape on his wrist as he stood up grabbing his duffle bag the tragic news of AEW being bought out from WWE was a shock to most but not tyler he knew Vince didn't want any competition especially with the growing stars in MJF and Sammy Guevera either you sat out the contract or came and worked for WWE which many swore they'd never do but it may be their only option. He arrives to Full sail university carrying a duffle bag walking into the building he walks past everyone to the locker room as he takes off his sunglasses placing them in his bag as he changed into his gear. The tension in the room was thick everyones rivalries for the next couple of months were starting tonight and it may be some peoples last chance at titles. During my time going after the Undisputed Era Cole lost the title to Finn Balor well thanks partly to me but we won't talk about that.

It was nearing the end of the show and Adam was using the numbers advantage and getting the upper hand on finn the whole match when i decided he's had enough fun. I walk from the locker room jogging through the hallway as I sprint past guerrilla going down to the ring i slide in ducking under a closeline by Adam as I dive through the ropes taking down Bobby and Kyle as Roderick tries to help them this gives Finn the needed time to dropkick Adam into the corner before dragging him to the center of the ring and Planting him with the 1916

1
2
3

I fight back as much as I can but Roddy pushes me into the corner post knocking me down letting kyle and bobby storm the ring as they start to attack Finn before Tommaso Ciampa runs down tackling Roderick delivering multiple shots before he to starts to fail due to the numbers game catching a superkick from Adam before getting hit with the end of heartache as I climb back in trying to even the odds before the lights go off. The crowd starts to scream as Vengeful One by disturbed plays as they await who comes out then a name appears on the titantron

The arena erupts in shock as the lights come back on and Jons behind them all with a Kendo stick as he hits each of them dodging hits as they all pile on the ramp screaming at jon as he just stares at them with a crazed look as ciampa and Balor ge...

The arena erupts in shock as the lights come back on and Jons behind them all with a Kendo stick as he hits each of them dodging hits as they all pile on the ramp screaming at jon as he just stares at them with a crazed look as ciampa and Balor get up standing their ground as GM Regal comes out "There seems to be only one way to settle this so on November 21st live on the WWE network it'll be." He pauses pondering what the match stipulation should be.

"WARGAMES"