Part 6: What the hell are you doing here?

The lights come back on and Finn Balor is standing in the corner pointing a finger gun at me and I feel 3 people attacking me as the OC in all black are stomping away at my body as finn stands in the corner smirking before motioning gallows and Anderson to pick me up as AJ goes out of the ring and throws in a chair and a table as they position me in the corner as finn runs and dropkicks me into the corner as gallows and Anderson cackle at me.

Gallows lifts me onto andersons shoulders and they hit a magic killer as my back screams in pain. Finn takes the chair and wacks me on the back 10 times as my back looks as red as the depths of hell. They lift me onto the table aj set up as finn hits the double stomp (sorry cant spell his finisher) the table Crumbles under me.

They all pick up my limp body and shoves me to AJ who has a large smirk on his face as he lifts me into a position for the styles clash as he hits it on a steel chair as I scream in pain.

They all step over my body and all 2sweet each other as Adam covers me while they're celebrating.
1
2
3

Adam rolls off my body and to the outside dragging his championship with him and walk out of the cell limping as shayna joins him barely able to walk and they walk to the back as finn gets a mic as he places a foot on my head with a smirk. "Ladies and Gentleman may I introduce the balor club. He chucks the mic at my limp body as they leave the ring.

I lay in the ring for about 5 minutes before officials come out with a stretcher as rhea slides in the ring barely able to move. She crawls to me in tears as I lay there barely concious I look at her and mutter "it'll be ok"

The refs get me on the stretcher as they help Rhea to the back as well. We get backstage and rhea is in tears as the undisputed era and the 4 horsewomen of the UFC are backstage celebrating as they transfer me to a ambulance as we head off to the Hospital

We arrive at the hospital and Rhea says she's going to change and she goes to the bathroom as hunter walks in a confused look on his face as we walks to the front of my bed and sighs heavily as Rhea limps in and sits next to my bed resting her head on my arm.
"How are you both feeling" hunter says after a few minutes of silence after the doctors check my vitals. "I don't hunter we both fell from the top of the cell and both Lost our jobs". Rhea nods keeping her eyes closed as hunter sighs.

"I can tell you I didn't know balor was going to attack you tyler". I shake my head looking at the doctor. "Well Mr. Gordon you have no internal nor external injuries thankfully other than severe bruising. I nod and look to Rhea. "Do you need to get checked? She shakes her head the tear stains evident on her face she buries her face in my shirt sobbing loudly.

In the morning they discharge me from the hospital. I have to use crutches I walk out with the help of Rhea as we head to the hotel.

I walk into my room followed by Rhea. I walk to the bathroom and change into a t-shirt and sweatpants. I toss Rhea my hoodie and she shyly smiles before slipping it on.
She chuckles before adjusting her hair. "So you want to discuss what happened a few weeks ago?"I sigh wrapping an arm around her "I'm ok with whatever you want" she leans into my side sighing contently. "I think we could move forward with what we feel" she admits hesitantly burying her head in my side. "I think we should get our jobs back " she looks at me confused while I smirk. " first we heal our injuries, then we takeover".