Part 12: What Now?

We went to Vegas with Jon and Renne after all the bullshit we needed a small break from everything and jon is the perfect person to help with that.

We walk into his house as demi looks around not familiar to the blazing heat of Vegas. We walk to the guest room and demi plops on the bed. "So what now?" She asks partly sad but ready to move on. "I think we should go to AEW, I mean jon works there and the schedule is great". She nods a little and goes off to take a shower.

She walks out in a sports bra and short shorts and I admire her body as she smirks. "Close your mouth babe you'll catch flies". She sits in my lap wrapping her arms around my neck while staring into my eyes.

"So should we call cody and start discussing our contracts?". I ask playing with the strands of her shorts.

" I think 6 month contracts would work, maybe debut in August at their next major PPV?".

She nods and hugs me before we both lay down and go to sleep.

We both set up a meeting with cody and arrange for us to debut after our 90 day no compete clause runs through and shock the wrestling World and triple H in the process.

I know not my best work. But we are set for an AEW Era in the book. 😁