It's a New Day Part 13

Demi and I after leaving vegas cause even though I love jon he's a handfull, We went to Pittsburgh just to relax and take our minds off wrestling.

It is now August and Its time for ALL OVER  AEW'S Annual August PayPerView. Demi and I walk into the Allstate Arena in chicago and go to Jon's private locker room.

I barge in and throw my gym bag to the side and run my hands through my face I haven't wrestled in over 6 months and we're making our debut tonight surprisingly no rumors have come out we'd be here and I'm prepared for the backlash.

Jon walks in making out with renne and I cover demis eyes and i make gag noises hoping they'd stop. They eventually do with jon giving me a smirk walking to me giving me a hug. "Always was a huge cock block" he says aloud making the girls laugh and me to roll my eyes.

"If you didn't try to fuck my kindergarten teacher when you were 20 i would had been fine". I throw back the smirk and he fake glares at me as renne is on the floor laughing her ass off.

Its been 2 hours so far and Darby Allen won the AEW TV Title beating junglesaurus Christopher Daniels and Jake Hager hitting the Coffin Drop on Hager to win it. The Young Bucks win a crazy match a fatal 4 way for the tag belts beating SCU the dark order and Santana and Ortiz.

Pac beat Jericho  Kenny Omega and Hangman Paige in a fatal 4 way to become Number one Contender for the TV Title.

Demi and I have moved from the locker room to the Entry way for fans waiting to attack.

Cody Drags Jon to the middle of the ring both bloodied and battered. Brandi put herself and renne through 2 tables earlier and both have been down for a while.

Jon goes for the Lifted dirty deeds (sorry Cant spell the move) but cody rolls through it and spikes his head while doing Cross Rhodes.

He rolls onto Jon as the crowd scream.

1
2
3.

I hear through the arena.

Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner and NEW AEW WOOOOOORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION CODY.

Brandi crawls in the ring Hugging him as tears stream down his face.

Just as they stand up the lights go out as the lights go out we sprint through the crowd no one seeing us and i jump the barricade helping demi over then we slide in the ring as we stand behind them.

Then the lights come on and they look confused as the crowd erupts in cheers and screaming at our sudden appearance.

They both turn around and cody goes pale and brandi has a look of shock and fear on her face before we attack raining down punches and kicks on the already weakened rhodes couple. After a few minutes i drag cody to the middle of the ring and hold his chin to look at me directly as i spit in his face then backup and wait for him to get up.

As I'm doing this brandi just got put through a table by demi as she used a tiger bomb as she smirks to the crowd sticking out her tounge piercing.

Cody gets up to one knee but it doesn't last long as i jump and hit a Canadian destroyer on him knocking him unconscious.

Demi slides into the ring and walks over to me kissing me roughly and i return it putting up a 4 before the camera cuts