Part 2: Retribution

I wake up in my hotel room sore as hell after last weeks attack from the undisputed era.

To say I didn't expect it would be an understatement, I take a quick shower and get dressed in a loose tank top and a pair of ball shorts before slipping on my Nike's. I head down to the gym with my gym bag and place it next to a treadmill and put on my ear buds and blast my music as I start my run.

After about 20 minutes I feel one of my ear buds get ripped out and I turn and see Rhea. After last week I still felt bad about running into her. "It seems like you're stalking me at this point" I smirk at her before I lose my footing and fall face first onto the treadmill and fall onto the floor.

She bursts out laughing almost falling as I lay there groaning and glare at her. "I'm sorry mate but you just fell flat on your face" Still laughing and wipes away a stray tear from laughing so hard. "Way to put salt in the wound" I hold my back and stand up taking out both of my ear buds and smiles at her before I hear from the other side of the gym.

"Look at Ripley flirting with the rookie" I look over and see Adam Cole and the rest of the Undisputed Era cackling behind him and I roll my eyes as Rhea's face has a shade of red and she glares at Adam"Why don't you go fuck off and mind your own business".  Rhea says staring daggers at bobby and kyle

Adam walks over and gets in my face with a smirk "What is the rookie gonna do about it? All he is is a scared little boy who's not ready to hang with the big boys" Roderick Bobby and Kyle join him besides him and on instinct put Rhea behind me "now I know you guys run NXT but I don't think you are ready for me" I smirk and Adam's glare darkens "Fine you Vs Me tonight I'll show you who runs this place BayBay"

He smirks and walks off with the rest of the undisputed and I sigh partly worried but also excited. After a few seconds I feel a sharp slap across my face as rhea is glaring daggers at me. "What the hell was that? You think you can beat them by yourself?" I rub my face and smile at her "I have an idea".

I walk into full sail and I see an advertisement of Me vs Adam Tonight in the main event and I walk to the locker room and approach someone I never thought I'd talk to. " Hey Tomasso" "Hey rook whatcha need?" He asks curiously "I need some backup Adam and his groupies approached me at the gym and he challenged me to a match".

He smirks and nods " I got some guys who can help"

"The following is set for one fall and it Is our main event of the evening" the announcer pauses as Adam's theme starts.
Shock the system
Adam walks out as the announcer continues.
"Introducing first accompanied by the NXT Tag team Champions Kyle O Riley and Bobby Fish, and the NXT North American Champion Roderick Strong" "He is the NXT Champion Adam Cole" the crowd yells "BAYBAY" as he gets on the apron and they do their pose as the crowd yells "BOOM" and he gets in the ring awaiting my entrance.

A guitar rift goes around the arena then the song starts.
FALL, I walk out and glare at Adam and the rest of the undisputed era as I walk to the ring and slide in and stand in the corner ready for a fight.

The bell rings and we immediately start trading punches, after about 10 punches I go for a 11th but am cut off by a kick to the cut. I grunt and bellow over as he grabs my arm and Irish whips me into the corner before I bounce off the turnbuckle and run at him going for a close line. But him being the veteran he is ducks under it and hits a German suplex on me my body bending like an accordion.

I roll to the ropes where he walks and starts stomping on me using the refs 5 count before finally stopping and the ref pushes him back. Kyle and Bobby use this opportunity to choke me while I mean on the ropes as the crowd boos their cheating ways.

As the ref turns around they let go acting like they did nothing. Adam walks towards me and picks me up and suplexes me going for a pin
1
2
I kick out and hold my throat trying to get air. Cole walks to the opposite ropes posing for the crowd before a beep resonates in the arena before we hear the words.

NO ONE WILL SURVIVE.
As Tomasso Ciampa Walks out with Keith Lee as Adam stares at them. I take this opportunity to come from behind and rolls him up letting the pin go before superkicking him the kick sounding like a gunshot.

I smirk to myself before running off the ropes hitting his own move The Last Shot as the crowd cheers in surprise and I roll him over and pins him.
1
2
The crowd chants with the ref before Roderick drags the ref out of the ring screaming in his face.

As he distracts him bobby and kyle roll in with an intent to interfere before another persons theme starts and we hear a simple word that sends the crowd in an uproar.

Bro

And out runs Riddle as he kicks his flip flops at them before hitting a high knee on Bobby and Ciampa takes out Kyle from the situation as I turn around Adam jumps off the top ropes going for a panama sunrise.

I catch him before he flips completely over my body and I run to the opposite corner and ram his back into the corner.

This is my time as I grab him and hit Nightfall before pinning him with no one to interfere.
1
2
3
I roll off him in shock as the crowd cheers loudly as Ciampa rolls in the ring helping me up I pat his shoulder and hold my hand up before everything goes dark in the arena.

Not able to see the lights come back on and Riddle is outcold at ringside ad Finn Balor is standing over him pointing a finger gun at Riddle with a smirk before he hops the barricade and runs to the back. I roll out and walk to the back and I'm met with a figure slightly smaller than mine wrapping me in a hug.

"You did it rook I didn't think you'd have it in ya" She smiles a big grin
"Well you underestimate me Ms. Ripley" I smirk and walk with her to my locker room.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower and change into a T-shirt and a pair of ball shorts before walking back in and see her sitting on one of the couches and I sit next to her and look at her phone.
"Whatcha doin?" I ask intrigued. "That's non of your business rook" she playfully glares and puts her phone away "Tyler" I say shyly. "What?" She asks confused. "That's my name Rhea" I blush slightly and she nods and pats my arm "I like it" I smile at her and extend my hand "ready to head back to the hotel?" She takes me hand and jumps up "sure sounds good with me"

We walk to the parking garage and walk to my car unaware we are still holding hands. And I open the door for her and place our bags in the trunk before I getting in the drivers seat and driving to the hotel her leaning on my arm. Realizing my Career changed for ever maybe in more ways than one