"Shitchea ready ta get up out this bitch." Sekani said rubbing his hands together.

"You know what college you going to?"

"Yeah, ima go to LSU." He said and dude nodded.

"Damn you gone leave yo shorty?" Dude asked raising his eyebrow.

"Who? Ian leaving nobody." Sekani said furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh damn its like that." Dude said nodding his head.

Yeah ima just stop talking Sekani said to hisself as he shook his head.

A couple names later....

"Sekani Wright." The principal called out and Sekani smiled rubbing his hands. He walked across the stage with his hands in the air like he was a King or something.

The crowd laughed at his antics before they started cheering for him. His family being the loudest the people ever. He looked over at them and nodded his head smiling. He gave his teachers hand shakes before going over to his principal and shaking his hand before keeping a straight face for the picture.

"Congratulations." The principal said patting his back.

"Preciate ya." Kani said before going to his designated seat.

After they called out all the names they had the valedictorian say her speech.

"Many people are probably in their seats like what to do with my life now? Where should i go from here? What if i do something wrong? What if im not ready for the real world? Well you should be asking is the world ready for you. With that being said, life is going to be hard.

There's gonna be many difficult obstacles that you have to get through, but you have to learn to not let them get the best of you.

if you feel that you can't do something, or something is to hard, don't beat yourself up about it. if at first you don't succeed, just dust yourself off and try again. remember, being challenged in life is inevitable, but being defeated is optional. don't give up, just keep pushing." She preached earning applauses and screamed from the crowd.

Nijah didn't know why, but she felt like that speech was made for her. Like she deserved to hear it. Like God wanted her to hear it. Nijah listened intensively and paid attention to every word.

If the world isn't ready for me now, they better get ready. She said in her head. I got this.

"Class of 2020 cross your tassel to the other side." The Valedictorian said turning toward her class. They all smiled crossing they're tassels over.

"Aight throw that shit." She yelled as a song started to play and they all laughed before throwing their caps in the air screaming.

"We did it." Nijah cheesed jumping in Sekani's arms.

"We did it mamas." He said giving her a kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Chilee im so motherfuckin happy we out this bitch." Khloe said making them laugh.

"You so fucking ghetto" Sekani said shaking his head.

"Not Mr. ima King lookin ass." Khloe joked.

"No for real came out out like you was royalty or something." Nijah chuckled.

"Who? Baby i am royalty don't ever forget it." Sekani said popping his collar.

"Okay, im ready to take this off." Nijah said unzipping her gown.