Chapter 37

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Nijah laid on her bed in her room watching youtube on the tv. Some might find her weird but she was watching Kiya's youtube channel of the pranks she did on K3. Nijah didn't want to watch the people the couples of her generation they seemed so fake. But watching Kiya and K3 it seemed pure.

The only other couple she liked was De'arra and Ken because they were genuine as well. But she didn't care to watch them anymore because they didn't do pranks or anything she hated watching vlogs it made her head hurt with all that movement of the camera.

"Run me my baby then you can leave." Kamari told Kiya and Nijah started laughing. She was watching the 'I don't want to have a baby anymore prank'

"Not run you your baby." She laughed.

"Nijah !" She heard Max yell. She simmered down her laughter and let a small smile grace her face as she got outta her bed. She paused the video before leaving her room and going downstairs. She wondered when Maj was going to talk to them.

"Yes sir?" She asked as she walked into the den.

"I understand your brother is back in your life but you have been seen on his side of town by many of my employees and thats not a good look." Max said sternly looking at her.

"You have people watching me?" She asked.

"No, they seen you."

"So they're allowed to be on that side of town but I can't?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "Isn't that a bad look for you as well."

"Are you getting smart young lady?" Amy asked.

"This conversation was between Max and I. I don't appreciate getting double teamed in every conversation."

"Do you hear how she's talking to me." Amy said applaud looking at Max.

"Don't disrespect your mother Nijah, you sure have been showing your ass lately." Max said squinting his eyes at her.

"Cursing now are we?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"If you think you're going live with that thug you call a brother you have another thing coming."

"First off my brother is not a thug, never have you ever seen him involved in illegal activities. But if you must know he actually works at a barber shop and a car dealer ship he doesn't need illegal money so please don't put a label on my brother because he's black with a couple tattoos." Nijah enlightened.

"How do you know what he does because i bet you didn't know he went to jail at the age of 16 for breaking in an entry."

"Amy, my brother and i have talked about a lot with each other we shared our past and everything yes i know that. But did you also know at 16 he was homeless and was trying to sneak his way into his mother's house to crash the night. Stop looking up my brother he's not on display for show."

"Nijah, i will never tolerate this disrepair that your showing.. you think you know him you don't know him Nijah." Amy said standing up walking over to Nijah.

"Don't touch me." Nijah said backing away.

"Im your bother and I tolerate discipline.. you think you bad Nijah?" Amy said pushing her shoulder.

"Stop touching me." She warned.

"We made you Nijah." She said hitting her other shoulder.

"My deadbeat mama and daddy made me." Nijah scoffed and Amy slapped her in her face resulting in her pushing Amy back outta reflex.