Chapter 32

Omniscient
Houston, Texas
2 months later...

Nijah laid on Nomaj's couch while Armani laid on her sound asleep. Yes, Trinity, Nomaj's girlfriend finally had the baby and she was gorgeous as hell.

"You really be spoiling ha ass." Malik said coming into the livingroom sitting on the ground by the couch where Nijah was.

"As i should, you could've just told me move my feet." She chuckled.

"You good." He said waving her off.

"How you been though, i see you smiling and shit?" He asked. It had been awhile since she smiled. She was sad or anything just numb. She didn't really care or showed her emotions anymore she felt like it was pointless.

"Shit, i just been chillin." She shrugged.

"On no, you been roun Maj nem too long." Mk said shaking his head.

"Shutup." She said laughing.

"Whatchu getting into today?" He asked.

"I don't know, my homegirl Mahogany wanted me to do something with her but I don't know because the people she hang around I don't wanna be around them." Nijah shrugged honestly.

"1 person huh?"

"No all of them, they all just talk about the same thing and it gets aggravating. If its not about boys, its about sex, if its not about sex its about me and Kj." Nijah sighed shaking her head.

"I thought y'all ain't talk nomo?"

"We don't, and thats the aggravating part." She said half telling the truth. They didn't talk, but they communicated sometimes. Every blue moon but Nijah kept her word and continued not to be in relations with him. No matter how much he begged and tried to bargain she wasn't going for it.

Some days she had her slip ups where they would be a school or she would be their house with Mahogany and allow Sekani to kiss on her but that was only because she missed the feeling. She wasn't even hurting herself no more because she didn't even care. This time the tables were turned.

This time Sekani was ready, but Nijah was playing games. But just like he didn't care in the beginning thats how she was now. She didn't care about his feelings because he never cared about hers.

"So fuck they keep talking about it for?" He asked laughing.

"They're nosey." She shrugged looking at her phone seeing a message from Mahogany.

" She shrugged looking at her phone seeing a message from Mahogany

"You could watch her till Maj come back please." Nijah said sitting up. "Actually no, Trinity is in her room I believe." She said standing up. Mk just looked up at her before before looking back down in his phone not paying attention to nothing she was saying.

"Dumb ass." She mumbled before walking to Trinity and Nomaj's room and knocking on the door.

"Come in." Trinity said and Nijah walked in.