Chapter 39

I Recommend yall listen to The Climb by Miley Cyrus while reading this chapter🙃.

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Oouu im so nervous." Nijah sighed.

"Don't be, you look pretty." Khloe told her with a smile. "You deserve this."

"Khloe, so your not nervous?" Nijah asked stale facing her.

"Not at all, im about to walk that stage like i own the damn thing." Khloe said.

"As you should." Nijah smiled.

"Yo fine ass brother out there?" Khloe asked.

"Yeah, him, his girlfriend, his daughter, and Mk."

"Oouu Mk fine too, forget my babydaddy Maj." Khloe joked.

"I mean hey, he single." Nijah shrugged.

"Might have to hop onnat."

"Khloe your very pretty, and they're so many people that wants you. You need to stop playing games with them." Nijah told her.

"Bella Brooks." They called and Nijah and Khloe stopped talking and clapped their hangs.

"Woahhh!" They yelled.

"Oh yeah B!" Bean yelled.

"Okay baby!" Zay yelled.

"Woowoowoowoo!" K3 yelled waving his fist around.

"I know they gone let you !" Kiya yelled as everyone else started shouting things.

"See, she did it you can too." Khloe told her.

"I can do it." Nijah coached herself.

"You can." Khloe assured.

"Khloe King get to your where your supposed to be." One of the teachers told her.

"Mmcht this my day, dont ruin it." Khloe said before turning back to Nijah.

"Okay i gotta go, lots of love don't be scared." Khloe said before walking away.

"I can do it."

"You can." The person in front of her told her.

"Lol thank you." She chuckled.

"Khloe King." She heard the principle announce after a few names and she started cheering her own along with the rest of their family.

The more they called out names the more nervous Nijah got. She was finally doing it. She was really about to walk the stage and exit high school and begin her journey to college. Everything was happening so fast, it was like in the blink of an eye she was next. It was like they were just flying through names.

"Nijah Simmons." They called and it was like everything was in slow motion. She blinked a couple of times as she heard people screaming for her. She heard her brother, Mk, Trinity, Kiya, Mahogany and everybody' else scream for her and that made her smile.

She took a step forward and continue to walk step by step until she seen the audience and immediately turned her head back around toward her principal. She walked until she got to her assistant principals and shook their hands before walking to her principal receiving her diploma. She stopped and smiled at the camera man who was taking a picture of her and her principal before moving along.

Nijah sat in her seat as she waited for the rest if the names to be call. Only caring to hear one of those names.

"You ready man?" One of Sekani classmates asked him.