Chapter 16

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"mmcht, you talked to ha?" Semani asked bussing in Pookie room.

"She said she was okay."

"So why the fuck she ain't just tell me that." Sekani said scrunching his face.

"She's probably not a big fan of you at the moment." Mahogany shrugged.

"and why the fuck not? Ian did shit." Sekani said confused.

"Kani her first fight was because some chick you led on and on top of that you let her es best friend give you top while she was probably somewhere crying." Mahogany snapped. "That's grimey as fuck."

"Ma- how you even know that?" Sekani asked.

"Malaya posted the video and now she wanna fight Yasmine too. Whatever yall got going on leave Nijah out of it." Mahogany said.

"Mmcht it wasn't even pose to be this deep. When i got ta school i was just walking then da hoe pulled me in da janitor's closet and just whipped my shit out at that point it was too late all self control flew out da window." Sekani said now aggravated.

"On top of that ian even know she had got inna fight at the time if i did i sholl was gone stop what i was doing to make shoo she was straight. Shit when she was calling me i just figured she was tryna see wea i was at. Plus Nijah not the type to really care about shit so ian think she was gone care about me getting no head from a bitch ion give a damn about." Sekani said he felt like this whole head thing was blown outta proportion.

He felt as though if Nijah would have never got into the fight with Malaya Nijah wouldn't have had a problem with Yasmine giving him head. Hell, she never cared so he thought this wasn't gonna be nothing different.

"Well take that up with Nijah and not me." Mahogany shrugged and Sekani sucked his teeth before going to his room. He grabbed his phone trying to call Nijah again but she just declined his call. He sucked his teeth before falling back in his bed.

"Nijah okay?" Bella asked once Sekani came and sat down at the lunch table. He just shrugged his shoulders and put his head down. He honestly didn't know. He still hadn't talked to her and it was driving him crazy.

"Ready for your game?" Khloe asked.

"Most def." he said nodding his head. "Watch i drop 50 tonight." He said hype. In all reality he was tryna clear his mind so all he thought about was basketball at the moment.

"Michael Jordan who !?" Mahogany hyped.

"Mmcht im da real Mj." Mj grinned.

"Gone make you a shoe den." Maniya said.

"mmcht you kilt it." Mj said stale facing her.

"But for real them niggas better be on they shit cause that carrying shit hard." Mj sighed.

"Don't make it seem like youn got no help." Sekani said side eyeing him.

"I gotchu but when them people onna opposite team is hungry and ready ta eat that shit frustrating cause our boys don't take that shit serious."

"They so big headed and feel like they can't be beat. That shit get on my fuckin nerves." Mj said shaking his head.

"Them niggas is like that we gone lose one game and they gone feel like the word ending." Sekani said shaking his head.

Mahogany had took out her phone while everybody else was tuned into the conversation she just wanted to check on Nijah to make sure she was doing okay.