"Don't worry Dahyun-ah,The feeling is mutual"Tzuyu savagely grinned at Dahyun

"Okay guys,it's almost time.Let's go and get that examination done" I said

The SAS examination consist of six topic/subject examinations. So, SAS examination takes a whole day. During break time,I grab the opportunity to take a nap while others are going to cafeteria or bathrooms. SAS examination surely drains your mind.

---
SAS Examination was already done which means class hours are over. Numbers of whines and groans can be heard from my classmates who had drained their minds off had immediately went out of the room to go home. I stayed a bit late and told Dahyun and Tzuyu to go home first because I've gotta go somewhere. That's a lie though,I'm not going anywhere,it's just that I don't wanna go home yet.

I made my way to the rooftop where my spot is and tried to relax.My head is kinda aching still and I wanna take some nap before going to school. Afternoon breeze, a sunset and a quiet place,this is what totally relaxes me. I leaned on the wall,adjusting myself for a good position then I close my eyes.I take a deep breathe and smile..
Nap time is on the way..

---

I opened my eyes as soon as I heard my phone ringing.I was about to answer it when my phone died.I realized it's already dark.I checked my wristwatch and mentally cursed. It's almost 6 in the evening and the caller was probably my own mother wondering where am I.
I started running out of the university not minding if I bumped on anyone. I was already at the gate and there I saw a cab parked probably waiting for a passenger.
I made my way to the cab but to my surprise a familiar girl with a same uniform as mine opened the cab and disappeared.

"Fuck you!"
I mentally cursed the girl. That was supposed to be mine! Arg! I checked my wristwatch once again.This is bad. It's already past six in the evening and I really need to go home as soon as possible. I keep on waiting for a cab until there was one. I hurriedly went in and gave the driver my address and prayed that I'd be home before everything gets worst.

---

"Mom,I'm home!" I shouted as soon as I opened the front door.I placed my stuffs at the living room before heading to the kitchen but to my surprise,Dad was already there.He's already there meaning it's another a hell of a night.
We started eating in silence not when Dad finally break the eary silence.

"Do businessmen came home earlier than students nowadays?Am I just too early or you're way too late?!" My dad said while staring at me angrily

"Honey,calm down --" mom

"Don't you dare try to save your daughter again" my dad glares at mom and stares back at me again with fuming eyes.

"I-I'm sorry dad,I went to-" I was about to explain what really happened but then again,he spoked in.Not wanting to hear any of my explanations.

"I don't need your nonsense excuses! You always save yourself using random excuses all the time!You really are nothing compared to your brother!"
Dad wiped his mouth using table napkin. I kept me head down and try to hold my tears back.I'm not gonna let my him show that I was hurt even If I am.He finally stand up but before he could even left the kitchen he said something that broke the pieces of my heart once again.

"I really regret having dinner with you just as I regret having you around" then he left.

And that's all it takes for me to loose control of my tears.Rivers of hot liquid flows from my eyes down to my cheeks and before a sob can be heard I felt my mom's tight hug.Right there and then,I cried a lot and let my emotions take over me.

---

Dinner was done and I was finally in my room.Dramatic dinner surely drained me well but I can't still sleep.I went to the balcony of my room to get some fresh air.I grabbed my guitar and plucked some random melody as pain started to joined in.

Flashbacks of memories beginning to occupy my mind.Painful words and scenes plays all over and over again. Emotional pain is taking it's best at me.
I closed my eyes and there I felt the pain of being compared to,of being blamed to,of being not good enough.Pain of still living while slowly dying.Pain of my very own existence.

I am already used to my dad's so called affection towards me.It was almost a decade since he treated me like a burden and a trash after all.Good thing my mom was always there to cheer me up. But sometimes,His painful words successfully breaks my heart again and again. He's even doing so good at it lately that makes me loose my sanity.

I know He blames me for my brother's death like how I blamed myself too. I know that He's in a deep pain as well as my mom but sometimes It really hurts me knowing how much He despised me even after doing everything I could do just to pleased him.I even stopped doing things I loved just to let him know I am making efforts to pleased him,to get his attention, to make him happy.But none of those were even noticed.He can't even look at me nor acknowledge me as his own daughter.

I almost thought of killing myself but the thought of leaving mom stops me from doing so.She's been through a lot as well.I knew she also suffered a lot loosing a son but she still choose to stand up again for me and dad.

---

I was knocked out of my thoughts when a piece of crumpled pink paper hits my cheeks.I tried to find out where was the paper came from.Out of curiousity,I opened the paper and read what was written.

"Cheer Up! Wipe your tears away and remember there's someone who cares"

What the?? where did this thing came from and who threw this??I touched my face and realized I've been crying.I wiped my tears away and tried to search from anyone from the area but i found noone.
This creeps me out but somehow I find it sweet.I mentally chuckled and ignored the thought. I went inside and prepare myself to self hoping tomorrow was greater day than today.

---

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu