After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 20

Start bij het begin

Ling Yucheng interrupted him quietly and nonchalantly, shredding his beautiful fantasy with a cruel and **** reality, "Don't think about it, so many people were on the scene just now, this matter is absolutely irrepressible. What's more, you still have so many half-brothers and sisters here, they are excellent and sensible. In other words, you did not let the Jiang family give up all the value for you."

Because he was just an existence who had lost his mother and father's love early, and was regarded as a thorn in the eye by his stepmother and half-brothers, it was not of much value, so even his closest grandfather, weighing the pros and cons, Nor would he give everything to the Jiang family and only protect him.

He can only rely on himself.

The truth hurts. These words poke open the most secret scar in Jiang Tingzhou's heart.

But there is also an idiom called loyalty against ears. In order to pay back the favor, Ling Yucheng said to Jiang Tingzhou tonight without reservation.

Jiang Tingzhou was silent for a while.

Ling Yucheng said too much to him tonight, and his heart was a little complicated, confused, and at a loss. But from the bottom of his heart, he felt that Ling Yucheng was right.

No one has ever said this to him, and no one has ever taught him how to become a good person.

He is naturally longing for freedom, unfettered, and has blood flowing in his bones, so he can live as he wants now.

But today this incident told him that it was too arbitrary, and in the end it may not only be him, but it may also cause trouble to the people he cares about.

Ling Yucheng watched Jiang Tingzhou quietly for two seconds.

He knew that the other party still needed time to digest the words just now, so he took the lead and walked to the door of the operating room.

Jiang Tingzhou hesitated for two seconds, and finally followed.

At this time, the door of the operating room just opened, and a group of doctors and nurses pushed the patient out of the operating room.

When Su Meng saw it, she hurried forward a few steps and asked anxiously, "Is he okay?"

The doctor pushed the glasses on his face and said dutifully, "Thanks to the professional first aid after the patient was injured, and the timely rescue, the patient is now out of danger."

Although Su Meng breathed a sigh of relief, she was still worried, "Then will he have sequelae in the future?"

The doctor smiled, "Don't worry, there will be no sequelae. When the patient is cured, there will be no difference from before."

It wasn't until after hearing the doctor's words that Su Meng's heart that had been hanging tightly just now slowly fell to its original place.

The patient is okay, so good...

As soon as Su Meng turned around, she saw Ling Yucheng and Jiang Tingzhou standing not far away.

She walked up to them a few steps and couldn't help repeating the good news that she had just learned. She said with a strong grateful tone, "It's great, the doctor said the patient is fine!"

After speaking, she turned to Ling Yucheng and said sincerely, "Uncle, thank you friend just now."

Ling Yucheng waved his hand gently, "It's okay."

While several people were talking, several policemen came to find someone.

In fact, a police officer said, "Who was fighting at the Moon Bay Hotel just now?"