chapter 2

Dipper stood in front of a mirror admiring his new favorite outfit, A orange shirt, which was pretty standard, and a vest which made his shoulders look broader (which is canon, he said it made him look like he has shoulders) and some shorts, because it was summer. "You look great Dip" Mabel said smiling "thanks-" "oh also I got you something else!" She said interrupting him and grabbed a hat from her sweater pocket "here! Thought it would top of the outfit, haha, get it?" I rolled my eyes at her but thanked her.

Time skip because I can
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipper stood by his sister saying goodbye to his mom and dad, about to get on the bus to gravity falls.
"Goodbye Mabel" their mother said hugging Mabel "goodbye M-" Dipper hugged her quickly before she finished saying his dead name. "Bye." Their dad knelt down to his level. "Now remember Mya" Dipper cringed at the name "no going around and telling people lies you aren't a boy, ok?" Mabel quickly grabbed Dippers arm and pulled him into the bus so he wouldn't have to answer.
But as they sat down he saw his parents glaring through the window. "Hey dip?" Mabel asked interrupting his thoughts
"Yea?" "Well, you never told me your new name" "oh, right I forgot, it's kinda stupid" "your kinda stupid" Mabel said jokingly, Dipper laughed "it's Mason" Mabels face lit up. "Wow! We sound even more like twins then before!" Dipper smiled "yep"

The ride was longer than they thought, they both fell asleep until they reached their destination.

The bus came to a halt waking the twins.
The two hauled their luggage out of the bus to see an old man with a fez and another man with a green question mark shirt. The scenery was beautiful the birds where singing the flowers where blooming (on days like these-)
It seemed like a beautiful town
"Hey kiddos, come on help me get money at my shack, by the way how much do you two care about the law?"