Part 3

'Why didn't I grab another flashlight?' Mark asked himself, sighing in irritation as he squinted his eyes, not being able to see a thing in the darkness, the male already having walked into several trees in the past five minutes.

It was cold seeing as it was night and he wasn't in his usual warm, comfy bed, but it was his decision to go out into the woods, after all, so he had to suck it up. He just hoped that Bing would find everyone fast so they could all get to sleep.

He huffed to himself as he kept walking, rubbing his arms as to get some heat into his body, even if it wasn't much. Mark just stopped at a random spot and leant up against a tree, not knowing how far he went from the camp as he looked around in the dark, remembering his phone in his pocket and using the flash on the device.

After looking around the area he was in, his phone then vibrated in his hand, making the man furrow his eyebrows in confusion as he checked the time. It was 1:38 AM, who would be texting him at this time of night?

Despite this, he rolled his eyes and tapped the notification, Mark immediately being shown the message. It was by an unknown person, which made Mark's paranoia raise to the roof, although, he shrugged it off and read whatever was sent to him.

Anonymous - Keep looking

"What?" Mark asked himself, his eyes furred as confusion arose, the man's brain swarming with thoughts. What did it mean? He wasn't looking for anything right now. Is this person telling him to look for the Septic's while out here? He didn't know, but he assumed that's what it meant, so he started walking farther away.

'If this isn't what the text meant, then I'm just getting myself lost,' Mark thought to himself, aiming his phone flashlight to both sides trying to see if he could find anything, but there was nothing, which was what he expected. 'It could have been a prank by someone...'

Mark huffed, doubting the message he had gotten but he still walked on, remembering they were playing hide n' seek right now, so the farther he went, the harder it was for him to get found, right? It was also a good opportunity to look for clues.

As the YouTuber walked, he directed the torch to the ground to see if he could find anything, but all there were was grass, dirt, stones, small twigs and leaves and that wasn't helping him at the moment.

He had to dodge a few trees here and there, but overall, the small search took him nowhere. Mark let out a sigh as he stopped, closing his eyes for a brief moment before reopening them, looking up only to see a figure in front of him.

Mark let out a scream, stumbling backwards as he dropped his phone face up, which meant the flash was covered by the ground. He started crawling backwards to get away but the person spoke, making Mark halt all movement.

"Dude! That was hilarious!" The person laughed, picking up Mark's phone from at their feet, Mark sighing in relief when he saw Bing's smug face looking down at him. "Man, you should've seen the look on your face!"

"Haha, very funny," Mark let out breathlessly, getting back to his feet and brushing himself off, glaring at Bing who just laughed harder at him, holding his stomach as Mark snatched his phone back. "Can we get back to the camp?"

"You can, I still have to look for everyone else," Bing grinned, beginning to walk one way, to which Mark just followed seeing as he didn't know what way the camp was anymore, Bing raising an eyebrow. "You know what? Nevermind. You're helping me look for everyone else. I need a bro to help."

---

Host sat down at the back of a tree, facing away from the camp but not being too far away, the male being able to see Dark if he looked around the tree. He didn't really get this game, but he would usually play along with King and Eric back at home, so he knew what to do.