Chapter 20: The Seven Stages

Everyone watched Five go back inside and Esme looked to Luther

Everyone watched Five go back inside and Esme looked to Luther. "Can you please bring him back out? We need to discuss this issue." She asked him calmly.

"So you want me to carry him back out?" Luther raised an eyebrow.

"If it comes to that. Yes." She sighed and Luther shrugged before heading inside. It only took a minute before they could hear yelling and some things crashing before Luther came out with Five over his shoulder. "Put me down!" Five shouted while hitting him.

"Five." Esme groaned before Luther places him down, Five giving Luther a death glare while straightening his clothes.

"Something must of happened to them. Diego said he would be here." Esme told him as Five looked at her before kicking a box that was by a dumpster.

"Screw Diego alright?!" Five looked back over to Esme then to the others. "Screw everybody! I was better off on my own in the apocalypse."

Esme sighed, closing her eyes slightly as she listened to Five go off. "Five! Come on." Luther was leaning on the dumpster, clearly irritated by his comments.

"You know what, Luther?" Five quickly went in front of him before walking in a circle with his arms out. "It's every sibling out for themself now."

"Five. Don't be like that. Just take a deep breath. We all need each other." Esme took a step closer to him.

"Do we Esme? Because you seemed to be doing fine with your boy toy over there." Five pointed to Thomas.

"Hey!" Thomas and Esme bother exclaimed.

"Don't bother me." Five headed back to the door, going inside once more, no one saying anything once again.

"Did Five just get meaner?" Klaus whined from the ground.

"Klaus, go check on Allison, okay?" Luther looked down at him. "Make sure she's ok and find the others. I'll handle Five." Luther then turned to Esme.

"Help me with Five. At least I know he won't kill me when you're around." Luther concluded and Esme smiled slightly before going over to Thomas and grabbing his hands gently.

"Can you go with Klaus? Just to make sure he's ok." She asked him and Thomas looked down to a groaning Klaus then to Ben who was covered in puke. Ben looked up to Thomas and lipped 'help me'.

Thomas nodded slowly before turning back to Esme. "Yeah. Think we could use some bonding time as well, don't worry about it." Thomas pecked Esme's lips before letting go of her hands, going over to Klaus.