Chapter 8: The Day That Wasn't

8:15 am

8:15 am...

Esme sat on the sofa, as she looked at the flames in the fireplace.

"Esme did you want a coffee?"  Allison asked her.

"Hm?"  She turned her gaze to her.

"No. I'm fine."  She spoke softly and looked back to the fire.

"You alright?"  Allison questioned and this time Esme didn't respond.

Allison sighed as she knew Esme went to her own little world and sat back with Luther.

"If you haven't noticed Five is a little-"  Allison whistled as she pointed her finger to her head and moved it around it circles.

Klaus let out a laugh.

"Our little psycho." 

"Esme is a little you know. But we still love her."  Klaus gestured over to the sibling that was still looking at the fire.

"He sounded pretty convincing."  Luther told the three.

"What did he even see?"  Allison asked.

"Uhh. Well."  Luther began.

"Apparently we all fought together against whoever was responsible." He pauses for awhile than stood up.

"Oh. So here's the plan."

"Wait. What." They all groaned giving him a look.

"You're hiding something. Come on big boy. Spit it out." Diego gave him a look.

"We all died." He mumbled, drinking his coffee and Esme turned her head his way, paying attention once more.

"What was that?"  Allison asked.

"I said we all die and uh Esme dies before any of us."  Everyone moved their gaze to her with wide eyes.

An umbrella fell off of the hook and opened up, making Klaus let out a scream.

They all grouped up near the bar as they started to ask Luther questions.

"Is it just us or?"  Diego asked.

"No. It's everyone."  Luther confirmed.

"And what about Esme?"  He questioned.

"We don't know when it's supposed to happen."  He shrugged and Diego looked over to her, who was sipping on her coffee.

"Outside the house everyone died."  Luther continued to discuss it.

"Hey."  Vanya walked in with a man behind her.

"What's going on?"  Vanya questioned.