Star Search

So sorry for being gone for so long. Life happened....okay hopping right back in.

Barely proof read this as usual.

PLEASE COMMENT AS YOU GO !🤗 It makes writing so much more fun🤗

KNOWLES RESIDENCE SAME NIGHT

"I see you ain't gonna stop until this entire FAMILY done lost their damn mind just like you huh?" Tina slammed the front door shut behind her making both of her daughters flinch.

Beyoncé watched from her place next to the staircase as her mother slowly ran her fingers through her sandy brown curls. The teen couldn't pry her eyes away from the scene. She knew that when her mother started swearing she was to her breaking point.

"You don't care who you hurt or embarrass in the process do you?  As long as Matthew gets to release some of the anger he has towards HIMSELF onto the rest of the world. God damn us all right?" Tina's eyes watered over as she slowly walked towards her husband.

Solange stood by the front door with her arms behind her back. Her small feet felt as though they were glued to the ground; Forever planted in a hollow garden who's seeds were so neglected they would never get to feel the rays of the sun. There she stood invisible to her mothers' blind rage and her fathers' lack of empathy.

"Go to your room girls." Matthew muttered deeply as he wiped at his face.

Beyoncé didn't waste any time as she took the stairs two at a time trying to put as much space between her and the train wreck that was soon to rain vicious debris onto anything or anyone that dared to be in its vicinity.

"Uh uh! reviens ici!" (Come Back here) Tina yelled after her child who stopped dead in her tracks in the middle of the stairs.

"Now you want to show some decorum?" Tina turned her hurt brown eyes to her husband who now held his head down with his hands shoved deep into his pockets. Beyoncé took a seat on the staircase and slightly glanced at her little sister who seemed like she was on the verge of tears.

"Ma-." Bey whispered trying to calm her mother but was immediately cut off by a finger in the air telling her to hush.

"No...no Behave like you did at dinner in front of your own children and the neighbors. Show your kids just how self serving you really are."

Tina let a single tear run down her cheek. She was completely overwhelmed with everything. Between stressing about the bills, running her salon, parenting Matthew and the kids, and cooking and cleaning day in and day out there was not much space left for Tina to have a single day off.

"You see me flaunting my troubles? Huh? You see me parading around here just sucking the life out of every room that I walk into?" Tina grilled her husband even more.

"Oh so I suck the life outta you now?" Matthew folded his arms and stared at his wife.

"Every. Damn. Day. for the last 10 years." Tina spat out through her clenched teeth.

Solange now had her hands over her ears and Beyoncé curled into herself on the staircase.

"Wowww." Matthew nodded his head and bit his bottom lip.

"Yeah wow!  For YEARS you've been walking around here with your nose in the air like you're on a damn high horse but in reality the only horse you're riding is the one I BOUGHT for you. The one I ALLOW you to borrow until your own self loathing and PRIDE snatches you off and throws you into the dirt with the cicadas." Tina folded her arms mirroring her husband.

"Pride? You honestly think I can have an OUNCE of pride in this house with you throwing how much you do in my face every chance you get?" Matthew retorted.