Welcome to dinner

VOTE & COMMENT AS YOU GO😘😘

KELLYS FATHER LANCE

KELLYS BROTHER LEO

Kelly sat on her king sized bed rubbing lotion onto her long legs as she heard her instant message ding on her desktop. She got up hoping it was her friend Tanya from back home. Although it hasn't been that long since she left Atlanta she really missed her best friend they practically grew up together. Kelly leaned over the computer as she rubbed lotion into her hands.

BusyBey4: wanna practice before dinner today?

Kelly sighed and chose to ignore the message. She didn't know how she felt about going to dinner at the Knowles just yet. Ever since she met Beys father she felt very uneasy.

BusyBey4: We can even write more songs. I came up with a ton of beats last night and this morning.

Kelly quickly read the message and walked to put some sandals on. She wore a yellow halter top and a white skirt. The teen quickly braided her long braids into one and pulled it into a bun at the top of her head. It was way too hot outside for her hair to be down and she was headed to the mall with her mom and brother. Kelly was even tempted to ask Beyoncé to come but a flash of Matthew's judging eyes came across her mind.

BusyBey4: Kelly, did I do something wrong? I can see you reading my messages 😢

Kelly logged out of Her AOL account as her brother ran into her room.

"Leo! I told you you can't just run in here. What if I was getting dressed?" Kelly put her hands on her hips as her little brother jumped up and down with excitement.

"Mom said hurry!" He smiled wide. To him the mall meant new toys.

"Okay Leo I'll be down in a bit." Kelly rolled her eyes and went to pack her purse with essentials.

"Leo, just face it. I'm the champion...that's it that's all." Kelly laughed as she offhandedly finished yet another game of arcade race car with her little brother.