Wheres Kelendria

Beyoncé woke up earlier than usual and sat at her keyboard. She had this melody stuck in her head for days now and she just had to get it out. She didn't exactly recall how it went so she just let her fingers roam over the keys. The teen yanked her headphones out of her computer and plugged them into the keyboard so as to not wake her family. Her fingers lightly danced over the keys as she tried her hardest to remember the suave tune.

Her fingers finally landed on the right note that made her heart flutter. She played the first few notes of 'Bills Bills Bills'

"There it is." She said to herself as she sat up straighter in her chair.

She repeated the tune this time adding little sound effects for the background. The song writer pressed the record button on her keyboard so that she didn't forget the tune this time. She played the instrumental over and over for what seemed like hours.

All of a sudden Beyoncé felt her headphones being yanked off of her head.

"Helloooo Earth to lame." Solange waved her hands in front of her sister's face but Beyoncé caught her wrist. She hated when people did that to her it always made her feel extremely self conscious.

Solange quickly snatced her wrist away.

"It's Friday...let's gooo." The eleven year old snapped her fingers and clapped her hands so that her sister knew they were running late.

"What time is it?" Beyoncé squinted her eyes as though she had just woken up.

"Time for you to stop playing twinkle twinkle little star and get dressed." Solange walked towards the door clad in her private school uniform. "I have places to be and people to see." She rolled her eyes as she made her exit.

"Sick of her." Beyoncé mumbled as she stood and stretched.

"You say something?" Solange had a smirk on her lips as she poked her head through the door.

Beyoncé charged at her and Solange screamed while running down the hall. This time Bey locked her door.

15 minutes later Beyoncé exited her room and made her way to the staircase. She heard her mother and father seemingly arguing and inched closer to their room door.

"You have to find a job Matt. We can't go on like this." She heard her mother's soft voice. "I mean in between the mortgage, Solange's tuition, and every other bill I barely have enough left over to put food on the table."

"I got some money coming in." Mathew deadpanned.

"From where? You've been saying that for months!" Tina slightly raised her voice. "Mathew it's time to suck up your pride and ask around."

"I'm not ready yet." Her father's deep voice filled the air.

"Well WE got bills to pay and I'm not ready to lose this house." Beyoncé heard her mother's voice get closer to the door and she hightailed it down to the kitchen.

Solange sat at the island finishing up some homework.

"Hurry you're gonna make me late." She placed her homework inside a folder and hopped down from the stool. "And WHAT do you have on?"

Beyoncé glanced down at her white halter top and blue jeans. She also wore her hair in the infamous puffball ponytail that Solange desperately despised.